Cyber Monday!!! Biggio Hamina Cellars 2017 Johnson Ridge vineyard Pinot noir

This wine is all 777 grown on volcanic soils in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA. So it is red fruited and gorgeous. 100% whole cluster and done in neutral wood, so it is really gorgeous.

Usually $420 per case, $220 per six pack and I have just under 14 cases of this wine left to hustle.

BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY
ONLY!!!

$290 A CASE, $160 PER SIX PACK

Please PM me a your information and I will get it shipped out. Thanks!

Some of you like reviews:

2017 Biggio Hamina Pinot Noir Johnson Ridge Vineyard
Vivid garnet. Highly perfumed red fruit, potpourri, incense and a hint of succulent herbs on the assertively perfumed nose, which is lifted by a vibrant mineral quality. Silky and energetic on the palate, offering alluringly sweet, spice-tinged cherry and raspberry liqueur and rose pastille flavors and a hint of five-spice powder. Becomes deeper with air, with no loss of urgency, and finishes with firm, spicy thrust, well-knit tannins and a floral pastille note that lingers with strong tenacity. 100% whole clusters.

– Josh Raynolds 94 Drinking window-2022 - 2030 $50.00 Aug 2020

The price has been adjusted for Black Friday.

This will go until Monday, or I run out.

Oh gosh - we just saw this and sent a PM to get a case.

We were wondering about the drinking window. We saw the review saying 2022-2030 - do you agree with that?
I was thinking a 2017 of yours is still pretty young.

I saw your PM, thank you. This vineyard is volcanic soil in the Eola-Amity Hills, so while it has the ability to age nicely they can usually be pretty approachable out of the gate. This being said, I have not found this vineyard as easy going as Zenith vineyard.

And to answer your question, I think that Josh’s drinking window is pretty close to reality.

Many of you get six packs, so there are still some of these available.