Hand Picked Selections Offer expires tonight - Montee de Tonnerre sold out

Hand Picked Selections was founded in 1985 to bring consumers uncommonly good wines at fair prices. Our portfolio includes acclaimed growers from famous places, and many gems from less familiar growers, regions, and grapes. We have grown steadily for 35 years, and remain hard at work in spite of tariffs and the pandemic.

Finding treasures from lesser-known growers and places is a joy, and a primary reason for the business. These wines belong in the cellars and hands of passionate wine lovers. Our newest venture is to bring them directly to consumers. This venture is Hand Picked Selections, Limited.

Initially, we will make one or two offers a month. All wines are purchased directly from the farmers who grew and bottled the wines. Some have earned acclaim from wine writers. Others have rarely been exported or written up. In each case, we believe these wines to be of fine quality, distinctive character and excellent value. Please allow us to send you our offers.

We are extending a special offer to the Wine Beserkers community: sign up for our mailing list by 12/31/2020 and receive a promo code for 10% off your first order (note: discount code to be sent in early January once signup period ends)!
404: Page Not Found | Mailchimp first offer, to launch soon, will be the Immortal Chablis of Duplessis.

About 25 years ago, Revue du Vin de France wrote an article titled The Immortal Chablis of Gerard Duplessis, tasting wines from 1947 through the early 1990s. Robert Parker asked me if Gerard would send samples to reproduce the tasting. Wines from 1953-1991 arrived.

Except for a 1970 with a bad cork everything showed perfectly. Gerard’s son Lilian has been managing this 24 acre domaine for the past 20 years, and the wines remain reference points for classically-styled, age-worthy Chablis.

Thank you for your interest and please stay tuned.

Dan Kravitz
Hand Picked Selections, Inc.
Hand Picked Selections Limited

3 Likes

Done!

Done

Great luck with this venture, Dan. In

Sure!

In, thanks Dan

I signed up. I’m glad to see you engage the community this way given your scrupulous attention to not promoting your business in other sub-fora

1 Like

Signed up!

Signed up as well

Me, too! Thanks, Dan.

Looking forward to that Chablis.

I’m in

Done.
On another note my family really enjoyed your Domaine Cabirau Maury Sec Serge & Nicolas with our Christmas Chinese food. Great QPR.

1 Like

Exciting first offer. I signed up!

Dan. I signed up. Can you tell me the e mail address the offer came from? It may have landed in my Spam folder.

Signed up!

Same, I haven’t seen an offer come through

Sounds interesting - I’m in

Thanks

If I’m reading this right, the offer for 10% off will show up after the first offer ends, and the first offer hasn’t been sent out yet - he’s just telling us what it will be.

Thanks Max, I thought based on the above that a first offer may have come out already.