source|material Golden Generation Zoom

Save-the-date:

We will be doing a Zoom Happy Hour with the winemakers from the Golden Generation on Saturday, February 13th at 6:00 EST.

Each winemaker will give their background, talk about their estate and answer questions.

On a personal note I am missing my German trips so I am very excited for this and particularly so after trying the wines!

Will post more details here as the date gets closer.

What a wonderful idea! It’s always an added pleasure to have a connection with the winemaker, and especially so when that winemaker has not got a reputation, which can sometimes stand in for knowing him/her.

That’s awesome. Been meaning to open up a bottle or two from that case. Very excited for it. Thanks for organising it Robert

Awesome!

Looking forward to this !

Please RSVP at orders@sourcematerialwine.com

This is happening tomorrow! Personally extremely excited for it!

Super pumped. Don’t think I’ll be able to justify opening up all six bottles for the Zoom as there aren’t enough people. Any ones you recommend as must opens Robert?

For early consumption I really like the Muller-Ruprecht

Little more than an hour to go!

This was awesome. Thanks for helping organise this Robert!

So happy you enjoyed it.

Yes this was fabulous. I’m ashamed I nearly finished the whole Mertz Vom Porphyr Riesling bottle during the chat, but damn was it tasty!

No shame in that! So happy you enjoyed it! Thank you for your enthusiasm and support!

1 Like