FS: MacDonald

IMG_5134.jpg
Let me try this again…my first post was removed because I hadn’t met the requisite 25 post threshold. As you can see, post threshold is a not-easily-gamed, very serious signal about someone’s credibility. (I’ve been mostly a lurker on WB for like 10 years, and through most of it, I was wine obsessed)

Let my health issues be your gain! I am exiting the wine hobby and I figured I’d put the most desirable wines I have up for sale first.

1 x MacDonald 2013
1 x MacDonald 2014
3 x MacDonald 2015
3 x MacDonald 2016
3 x MacDonald 2017 (in original box, bottles never unwrapped)

I’m in the metro Atlanta area and I’d prefer not to ship. Make me a reasonable offer. Would prefer to sell to a single buyer. I’ll take the best offer over the next few days or so.

2 Likes

PM Sent.

1 Like

Got a lot of PMs. Some don’t like the “blind auction” that this sale evidently causes (Sorry, I’m new at this). Bids are in the 4.5-5.5k range now, I encourage people who are interested to post their offers here so others can see and know I’m not trying to game anyone. I’ll also say I’m not necessarily going with the highest bid.

1 Like

Do I win?
F13B3808-E4D7-4F76-84E2-12CA67ACC93C.jpeg

could pick up in person as early as this weekend.

Reached a tentative deal. Will post again if it falls through.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your health issues. Here’s hoping they resolve!

1 Like

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing MacDonald, would you still have some available? Please let me know.

Thank you,

Michael
michael@angrywinemerchant.com

2 Likes

@MichaelAramian, instead of bumping a dozen various threads that are several years old, create an ISO thread and put your offers in there. I guarantee you’ll get more interest and avoid the perception of spamming this forum.

1 Like

Thank you Tyler, I appreciate the recommendation. I am new to WineBerserkers and trying to figure out how to navigate.

2 Likes

close