18,750 Delta MQMs to Trade

Since the carryover from last year, both my wife and I are platinum and won’t hit the spend level to reach diamond. Normally, these are 15,000 MQM certificates but they are giving a 25% bonus promotion. These can be transferred to anyone with an email address and SkyMiles number, very simple transfer which confirms within a day. I will have more throughout the year so could probably get someone to gold or platinum. In the past, I have seen the 15k valued at $500. Looking to trade for champagne, other old world wine, maybe bourbon or scotch. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

I now have two certificates, so 37,500 miles total.

Can both be applied to the same account or how does that work?

Yes

So, upon looking more closely, they automatically deposit the MQMs to my account after 30 days. Looks like there are 15 more days left before the deposit the next 18,750 to my account so I actually only have one certificate of 18,750 to gift now. I will change the subject. I will have more throughout the year so still think I could help someone get to Gold or Platinum later on in the year.

From the email:

Keep Your Status Soaring
Visit your SkyMiles account to claim your MQMs. MQMs can help you earn or elevate your Medallion Status.
OR
Make Someone’s Day
You can gift your MQMs to a loved one or friend by depositing them into their account within 30 days. If a recipient is not chosen within 30 days, we will automatically add the MQMs to your account.
GIFT OR CLAIM MQMS