Moved

Moved

BUMP

Hi
Do you want sell seperaty ? How much for the
2018 Rivers-Marie Cabernet Sauvignon Lore Vineyard
2018 Rivers-Marie Cabernet Sauvignon Herb Lamb Vineyard ?

Not at this time, thanks though!

If you change your mind about selling individual bottles, please let us know.

Agree. Maybe I’m not the target audience (and that’s ok) but I’ve never heard of Pepper Bridge, Passing Time, or Long Shadows. Interested in the RM.

I’ve heard of Long Shadows and it looks like they’re really made up of wines made with good QPR.

1 Like

Long Shadows is an interesting winery. Longtime Chateau St Michelle CEO Alan Shoup saw the potential of doing wines in conjunction with other well known wineries. Think Mondavi and Rothschild doing Opus. While at St Michelle Shoup wanted to do something like what they did for Opus, so he did something the same with Marchesi Antinori and it is called Col Solare. It did well enough that he saw the potential and left St Michelle to start Long Shadows on the same ideas. Each Long Shadow wine is partnered with a winemaker of significant status in their respected varietal. For example:

Sequal Syrah - John Duval of Penfolds fame
Pirouette Bordeaux Blend - Philippe Melka
Pedestal Merlot - Michel Rolland
Poet’s Leap Riesling - Armin Diel
Saggi Italian Style Red Wine - Father-and-son winemakers Ambrogio and Giovanni Folonari

And my all time favorite QPR “under the radar”, 100% Cab Sauvignon Feather, by none other than Randy Dunn. An amazing WA cab at almost half of what the Dunn cabs go for.

In regards to Passing Time, also a great “under the radar” Washington wine. The winery is owned by ex-Dolphin quarterbacks Damon Huard and Dan Marino. They currently have Chris Peterson (of DeLille and Avennia notoriety) as their consulting wine maker. These are consistently one of the better Washington Cabs, IMHO.

While the RMs get most of the attention in Nick’s offer for those who might not be up on Washington wines, the Feather and the Passing Time were the two I noticed quickly. I am also a TRB fan, currently I’m appreciating the wines he is consulting on at Theorem.

An additional side note, I did a good size deal with Nick a couple years ago and everything went great.

1 Like

Mike, thank you very much for chiming in with so much information!

BUMP

BUMP

UPDATED