FS: Northern Rhone, Oregon, Loire, Bojo, WA

Hello Gents,

Due to some unforeseen health circumstances, moving forward I’m not going to be able to enjoy wine like I did in the past so I need to seriously pare down my cellar. I have roughly 325-350 bottles with most being Northern Rhone, OR, WA, Loire, and Bojo. If you’d care to look, PM me and I’ll send you my Cellartracker so you can look and see if any wines strike your fancy. I’m sure there is about 25-30 wines I’ll want to keep. All have been stored properly and buyer pays shipping and such.

Cheers!

Hey Jared. I am sorry to hear that you can’t enjoy these wines you’ve collected. Seriously, I hope that this is a quasi-voluntary choice. If you are selling I’d be happy to look, esp at the northern Rhônes. Let me know. Cheers.

Appreciate that, Eric. I hope to get back to it at some point :slight_smile: I’ll send you a PM

Very sorry to read this man. Get well soon.

A BIG thank you to Jared for hand delivering wine to me at the arrivals area of Seattle Tacoma airport today as I came in for the weekend!

1 Like

That’s awesome. Jared has always been great to deal with. [cheers.gif]

Jared, your CT is locked, not open for viewing.

Hi Jared -

I sent you a PM that may or may not have been delivered. Hope you get to backfilling your cellar soon.

Patrick

hey Jared,

hope you’re feeling well soon and missing the wines you’re gonna get rid of, but I would love to look and see if I can help clear your cellar!

Really interesting wine selection, very good prices, and it was easy to communicate and coordinate with Jared! Highly recommended! Best wishes going forward Jared!

Cheers,

Hal

Jared - So sorry to hear this - my heart just dropped. I hope you get back to your wine drinking ways soon. Get better bud!

Rich

On sent