Looking For Phish Tickets | Alpharetta Night 2 and Nashville Both Nights

I know it’s a long shot but you worth a shot. I have lots of wine or happy to pay cash.

You and me both bud. I gave up on Nashville already. Hope it works out! :point_up:

You just never know about those long shots…

I have 2 ptbm lawn for Nashville first night. I bought 4 - 2 day passes last year. Traveling group can’t make it this year so I sold one set of 2 already. Then I bit the bullet and bought some pit for night one, so we have the lawn as extras right now. I was planning on making a miracle for somebody there but let me know if you have interest.

PM sent to Robert (so grateful!) and I also got the Sunday Alphas.

Looks like I only need Wednesday Nashville now.

Glad to help Dave, that small Nashville venue looks like it’s going to be a blast.

Piggybacking here for those browsing, I’m still looking for 2 Tahoe both nights if there are any out there. champagne.gif

Thinking this could evolve into a fun offline thread…

I wasn’t planning to bring wine but will be doing at everything from Arkansas through AC night one. My wife and I are picking up our kids from sleep away camp in Philly the next day. I’m happy to meet anyone for a beverage and say “hi.”

If anyone is passing through DC, we have a vibrant offline community with great BYO restaurants. I’m happy to organize for bring some good wine.

Hi
Just saw this

Got on the train around 2017 and was planning to roll all summer 2020

I’ll be at dicks and vegas. See you there

Edit:karma

I might have some extras for Hershey Park, if anyone is interested

I have never posted a grovel for tickets before but as some seem to be around the wine crowd I ask if anyone has any extras for Dick’s co differ me :slight_smile:

We’re just moving back to CO and no tickets given they are really from 2020 tour when we were not out West. I do have tickets for Sacramento and 2 extras. They are “in the house” but 200 level seats.

Regardless I hope everyone has a great time.

Summer 2022 MPP offline? :clinking_glasses:

Meeting up for an offline around a Phish might be the perfect way to convince my wife to join. If one gets planned please loop me in!

We saw Trey here in Tulsa at Cain’s Ballroom and then in 2002 at Bonnaroo but we’ve never seen Phish together.

Not too late to come to Arkansas tonight. How far is it from OK? Should be a blast!

I am officially volunteering to host and organize an offline the night before MPP 2022. The venue will be a restaurant in DC.

1 Like

The Walmart AMP is about 90 minutes. Too bad we couldn’t make it!!

Love this thread, and yes David… there is a good group of Phish DC wine peeps. Anyone doing Trey at the Anthem?

Ill be at both Hershey (Have extras) and 3 AC then out west later.

Hope everyone enjoys tonight. First show in a long bit.

DWD opener???

Hi Joe,

My wife and I are going to see Trey at the Anthem. We usually do Shake Shak with beers before that type of thing.

We will also be in Hershey and Friday night Atlantic City.

Wasn’t surprised seeing DWD opening the 2nd set…it’s their most popular 2nd set opening song of all time.

Matt - figured you were a ZZYZX stat guy from wayyyy back :slight_smile: