FS: Le Cache Wine Cabinet - NYC area only PRICE LOWERED!

For sale: Le Cache Contemporary 2400 Wine Cabinet Chocolate Cherry #735 w/ CellarPro 1800 QTL

Like new condition - only two years old, pristine - cooling unit still under warranty (5 years). Pics available upon request.

Cabinet is in Manhattan. You must be able to pick it up/remove it yourself.* Professional movers recommended. Price is $2888 (was $3500) (cost if new is > $5000 plus tax/delivery).

The following specs are from the website:

Le Cache Model 2400 Wine Cabinet Chocolate Cherry (P/N 735). Clean, contemporary design blends equally well with modern, Craftsman, Deco or Asian decors. Hardwood doors and gently arched windows showcase fine wine collections. Sealed seams, premium insulation and tinted double-paned glass provide thermal and UV protection, and advanced CellarPro cooling units provide digital temperature and humidity control. These options are all included in the price of your wine cabinet.

We also offer an extended warranty with enhanced coverage for our wine cabinets and cooling units.
Capacity: 286 bottles
Double Deep storage
Racked Slots: 256 bottles (3.8 inch slots)
Bulk Space: approximately 30 bottles (stacked)

NOW WITH THE MOST ADVANCED COOLING UNITS FROM CELLARPRO! The Model 2400 is our most popular size wine cabinet, with beautiful Venetian arch windows and storage capacity for 286 bottles.

Premium Cherry wood veneer
Hardwood door and furniture trim
Stainless bar pull and security lock
Double-pane tinted glass
Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
CellarPro energy-efficient cooling unit (made in USA)
Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
Adjustable Humidity Control
Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
Audible and Visual Alarms
SB/0™ Technology - Flush against the Wall
Top-vent exhaust
High Performance Air Filtration System
All-wood Interlock racks
Universal racking fits oversized bottles
Low-heat interior light
Optional bottle probe
Five-year warranty on the cooling system
Two-year warranty on entire cabinet

*I suppose I will entertain sales to someone outside of the NY area if you pay for someone to pick it up and ship it and I don’t have to do anything.

Bump

Still available.

1 Like

Monthly bump. Will listen to serious offers.

Hi Scott, check your PM’s

Brent: I don’t think I ever got anything from you?

Bump for new lower price!