408 bottle Vinotemp-Denver area

I have a Vintoemp that holds 408 bottles in the double deep racks and plenty of space for more up top. Custom racks that hold all size bottles except the super fat Pinot Noir, or Champagne, etc. bottles. Holds all normal sized Pinot Noir and Burgundy bottles.

Available for pickup in the Denver area.

Measures 88" high, 50 1/2" wide, and 28 1’2" deep.

We’ve moved a few times so it has a few nicks and imperfections but it stores and cools wine as it should.

Purchased about 8 years ago (no idea where the receipt is) and I have replaced the WineMate cooling unit about 24 months ago. We’ve built a wine space in the basement so I do not need it any longer.

Regarding pricing I have found (2) similar units for sale for local pickup (in other cities) listed for $3,000 each.

$2,200

Listing here first before listing on any local sale sites in case a fellow berserker is looking for one of these.
vinotemp 3.jpg
vinotemp 1.jpg

hi, Dan
I’m interested in your wine storage unit. But, today is day 4 of a pretty serious sciatica event, so perhaps later in the week I could stop by and see it? I’m basically at I-25 and Castle Pines Pkwy, and willing to drive to see it. 720.891.6630, Tim

Dan-

Is this unit still available? Is the exhaust top or rear? Any specs on the cooling unit?