Introducing Soilpimp Selections...

Hey All,

Can’t tell you how much I have appreciated the support of the Wineberserkers community around source | material. I just launched a new project called Soilpimp Selections. The idea is that I will work with winemakers in Germany that I know, love and respect to produce wines that they normally don’t make in a collaborative fashion that I will label under Soilpimp Selections. Each wine will have an original piece of music associated with it, that will be accessible by the QR code on the label. We had a funny snafu with the first label as the winery printed it out too big and the QR code did not work so we had to figure out a fix.

I can’t tell you how excited I was to work with one of my favorite producers on this project. And even more so when I tasted the wine which was exactly what I had envisioned!

Please read about at the link below. And as always reach out if you have questions.

https://sourcematerialwine.com/products/soilpimp-selections-one-cask-one-love

1 Like

This is so exciting - congratulations! We are buyers.

Now how to put it in CT…? :slight_smile:

Ordered my 3 pack. Congratulations, Robert.

Thank you very much, Mark! I hope you like it.

Thank you Sarah! They disappear incredibly fast so after opening so you might not need to plan for long-term storage : )

Good luck with the project!

Thanks Russell. Halfway through two weeks in Germany and I have to say there is unlimited potential. And I should add that I have not left the Middle and Lower Mosel!

Agree there are endless new exciting producers, the problem here is there isn’t much demand!

I’m sure things are very different in the US!