Seats on charter jet - Van Nuys (LA) to Napa County - Thurs Sept 16

DM if interested. We plan to leave around 8-830am and are currently 2. I’ve charted a Phenom 300E, so we could comfortably fit 2-4 more.

This post brings back memories of pre pandemic.
Really enjoyed the Phenom, G4, and several others. Taking off and landing on a seaplane in Manhattan was quite fun too.

Can I fly my plane from Napa to La just for a ride in the phenom? Haha

LOL brings up a good point … this is a one way offer. We’re flying out of SFO back east, so you gotta find your own way back to LA.

This is def the way to get to Napa. Well done.

I’m in awe of everything about this trip.

Ha! Thanks … I’d honestly be just fine to fly Burbank to Oakland or Sacramento or whatever BUT 1) The wife mandated 3 out of 6 days in LA taking fitness classes and people watching at the pool, so Thursday AM is the first available departure without getting divorced 2) The only time I could shoe horn a visit with Shae at Kinsman Eades into our schedule and her own was the 16th in the AM and flying into a commercial airport 90+ mins away (and likely more at rush hour) would’ve made that very uncomfortable and 3) From ~2014 to 2019 every year we blew 7 figures of Amex points from small business spending on an R&R trip to SE Asia. Now with Covid and kids, that’s just not realistic, so we’re breaking away for 6 days to LA/Napa, but those points were starting to burn a hole in my pocket!

Don’t feel guilty. Just enjoy.

And I trust you’re booked for dinner at the French Laundry. As the captain reminded me, they have a lovely selection of DRC! [cheers.gif]