2012 Bedrock Syrah Exposition Set - Portland Oregon

I have a set of the three bottles of 2012 Bedrock Syrah Exposition series. In other words, I have Exposition 1, Exposition 2, and Exposition 3. All three have been stored in my basement (where the temperature rarely exceeds the mid-sixties) since the day that they were released. I have discovered that I am not much of a Syrah drinker. So I am offering them for sale. I cannot find a set like these currently available on the web, so I am not sure what they are worth. The other thing is that I would much prefer to sell them for cash (currency) to someone in Portland Oregon, in order to avoid hassles and expense of shipping, internet payment, etc. (And the buyer would be assured of instant fulfillment!) Perhaps I am setting my standards too high and I will need to ship them, but I thought I would try to get a local offer, although I will consider non-local offers. Thank you for reading my post. This is my first time on Commerce Corner, so any suggestions would be welcomed.
Philip Jones
Portland OR

Just a data point. Morgan offered these up for $185 a bottle during a covid library sale in 2020 and they all sold very quickly. I was offered complete sets and just picked up 1 bottle since these are not really going to be my style. I love Syrah but on the more elegant side typically.

Sean

Sean:
Thank you. I had forgotten that. I did not buy at the library sale, since I already had a set of the 2012 and a set of the 2013.
Phil

I am bumping this up to the top of the list. Is anyone interested in a set of the 2012 Bedrock Exposition series?

One more bump.

Ok. This is my final bump. If someone doesn’t buy these, I will drink them myself!

Last call before I drink these.

I live in Portland. Let me know when you’re drinking them. I’ll swing by! :wink: