FT: Heady Topper / Focal Banger

I have a friend heading to the brewery for me Monday. Is there any interest in trading for some beers of similar ilk around the country? I’m open to suggestions and I’d prefer multiple offerings from breweries I’m not able to get.

For long time berserkers I’m happy to ship to you right away so you get it fresh and you can send me when your ship comes in (relatively soon though lol). I’m not even asking for a specific beer but really interested in trying different breweries.

I don’t think I can get the 72 cans per day back to me of both but hopefully I’ll have a nice supply of fresh Heady/focal next week.

Email sent

If you want to try American Solera or Prarie Artisan Ales let me know.

We get a little Prairie here, but would be interested in tracking down some American Solera myself. If you or the OP want to try Narrow Gauge, Side Project, or one of our other STL breweries let me know.

If you like sours the AS stuff is right up your alley. Their beers are very similar to natural wine.

1 Like

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up, the beer is being picked up today and I’m not quite sure how much is going to fit yet, so I will be in touch with everybody as soon as I know exactly what I might have to trade. Thanks for the interest.

Hey Brian, I sent you another email.
JdR, its so to hard to trade this stuff for expensive beers. I can’t trade 10 Heady for one crazy sour. If I can scratch your itch by sending 5 beers your way at cost pm me.

When you guys have a few crazy beers to send my way at cost next month or in 3 years I’ll be around (hopefully)!

Can you PM me instead? I haven’t received an email reply.

Just picked up a 4 pk of Heady Topper here in Denver. We get a distribution maybe twice a year.

Sent you my direct email via pm.