FS: 408 bottle Vinotemp with 2yr old WineMate cooler

I have a Vinotemp that holds 408 bottles in the double deep racks and plenty of space for more up top. Custom racks that hold all size bottles except the super fat Pinot Noir, or Champagne, etc. bottles. Holds all normal sized Pinot Noir and Burgundy bottles.

Available for pickup in the (South) Denver area.

Measures 88" high, 50 1/2" wide, and 28 1’2" deep.

I bought this a few weeks ago from a fellow Berserker after inspecting it (very nice, and has yet to be picked up from his garage/home), but now I’ve learned from the contractor at my condo on Hutchinson Island that it won’t fit through the front door (hard dog leg right opens into hallway - makes it impossible).

Purchased new ~8 years ago, and the WineMate cooling unit was replaced about 24 months ago.

Priced for quick sale. Posting here before I use CL/ND/etc.; similar listings asking $3000+

$2000
IMG_20211001_150502.jpg
IMG_20211001_150507.jpg

bump. going to list on CL/ND in a few days if no local Berserker wino is interested.

Tim- That’s unfortunate. I was in contact with Dan at the time you purchased this. I would have looked at it but the Bild 800 i ordered when you purchased this unit is shipping this week. If I hear of anyone looking I’ll send them your way.

Hi, Brian. I really wanted/needed this at my condo; still bummed about it. I’m going to list on CL and ND tomorrow. Dan took great care of it, in fine condition. Cheers

1 Like

bump