FS: 1988 Jayer 'Parantoux', 1998 Roumier 'Musigny'.

Jayer purchased from the original buyer, around 1996 or 1997. Stored in my cellar ever since.
Roumier purchased as part of an auction lot, around 2004. Stored in my cellar ever since.

Both great labels, high fills, etc.

Jayer - $11,000
Roumier - $10,000

Buy both for $20,000.

I’ll pay for overnight shipping within the USA, you own shipping risk. Or happy to hand off in the NY area.

If anyone seriously interested, and the only thing stopping you is looking at the bottles, I’ll supply extensive pictures, just PM me with your email address.

Got some DM’s. Wheels in motion…
But nothing confirmed / paid / shipped yet if anyone is thinking…

YOLO!!

But die bankrupt :grin:

to be fair, u only die once too :wink:

BOGO?

Naturally. Buy one get one full price.

We’re all gonna die. Instead of dying with money in the bank, why not die after having consumed these 2 bottles? Can’t put a price on this kind of experience, but I’ll give it a shot. $20k

I’ve drunk at least a case of that 88 Jayer CP. Great wine.

A case?

Both wines still available. Happy to send pics to someone who’s very interested. Holidays coming up. Nothing says “Holidays” like $20k worth of wine!!!

originally I bought it for $180/b. Nobody knew who Jayer was back in the day. Then in Europe it was 300€ or less in restaurants and we drank it every chance. About 2001.

1 Like

Where’s Trevor Sheehan when we need him and his posse?

1 Like

I remember drinking a bottle or two off the wine list at New Sammy’s Cowboy Bistro.

Great story, Doc! Love the back in the day stories!!!

Buy one & Go?

haven’t heard that name or sister Samantha in 10 years. About Us | Precision Wine Company

Interesting.

These brands flood the bins at Costco here.

Sold. Thanks for looking.

Nathan Smyth want to know if you will be declaring your realized capital gains.