ASTREA CAVIAR: 20% off all 100g/200g tins of Kaluga caviar and 200g tins of Schrenckii

Hi all,

long time no sale! We’re running a promotion for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday for large tins of Kaluga Caviar and Schrenckii

20% off all 100g/200g Kaluga and 200g Schrenckii and free overnight shipping with code CLAYFUTHANKS
EXPIRED

for all other orders code CLAYFU for 15% off.

Any questions, please let me know

I’m not knowledgeable at all about caviar but would like to change that. What would you recommend trying for my first purchase?

Do they do larger?

Of course can order multiple 200g

2 Likes

Hi Tim,

I’d go with the Kaluga - it’s a mild, dry, large egg. Goes with pretty much everything.

unfortunately the largest we do right now is 200g. Since most of our clientele is the restaurant business, we don’t really stock larger tins than 200g.

Bump! Thanks for all the orders so far

Hey all. Last day to order is today for thanksgiving delivery. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Thanks for all the orders so far.

Hi Charlie,
Any current Astrea promos?
Thx,

Current promo is CLAYFU for 15% off!

1 Like

Any large tin discount coming this month?

2 Likes

pm sent!

Thinking of grabbing some caviar for new years. Any good deals coming up?

Yes anything for this end of year time?

Read my mind! Wanted to confirm whether there’s still time for shipping before the weekend, as well as any discounts.

1 Like

Please feel free to PM me if you need anything and can discuss any holiday offers we have now

Everything is shipped ups priority overnight. Everyone has time for Christmas and new years