3 Mags (Copain, Chidaine and Kutch)--all sales benefit my charity Laura's House

Happy new year.

I have 3 mags left in my cellar. Kutch and Copain purchased directly from the winery, and the Chidaine from Winebid. I have had them in my temp control since they arrived several years ago. I just don’t have much opportunity to open them, and I would like to sell them and donate the funds to my charity, Laura’s House. And with COVID being so rough on many, just because we have a pandemic doesn’t mean that domestic violence and abuse has stopped and taken a break. Laura’s House is still seeing and rescuing battered families and sheltering them away from the abuse, helping them to start over. www.laurashouse.org

So, if you want to help, buy these mags from me. They are listed below. I am happy to pay for the shipping, although I am local to Los Angeles so if purchased from me here, I will bring them to you.

I’d like to let these go for the best price, and they don’t need to be sold as a trio. So, if you want one only, post what you want to offer for it. If someone posts a price for it, and you want the mag more, then post a higher price. At some point, when there is no more activity, I will sell the mag to the highest bidder. I’d like to get at least $50 for each so that is the minimum ask.

Remember, whatever you pay I donate all of that to Laura’s House, and I eat the shipping.

Thank you.
2012 Kutch Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast
2008 François Chidaine Montlouis-sur-Loire Clos du Breuil
2010 Copain Pinot Noir Combe de Gres Kiser Anderson Valley

A great cause Frank

$100 bid on the 2012 Kutch

Happy to get this moving along for a great cause. I’ll bid $50 for each the Chidaine and Copain

$150 for the Kutch

$200 Kutch and I will pickup :slight_smile:

Thanks so much guys. This is very generous of you to do and I really appreciate it. I should also note that this is a tax-deductible donation and in effect you were making it by buying the wine so I’m happy to convey to whomever actually ends up with the wine some type of correspondence from Laura’s House that you can use for your taxes.

Hi Frank,

I’ll bid $100 on the Chidaine magnum.

Cheers
Jason

$225 and Scott will pick it up for me. [wink.gif]

$100 Copain Mag

Dang, you guys are going well. To make this easy, once this is all over, whoever ends up with the wines, I will just have you make the donation directly to Laura’s House via their website. Then, you can get easy access to the tax receipt from your donation. I’ll separately work on getting the wines in to the hands of the winners at my expense.

Damn you okay $250 I will pickup and when I drive to Oregon later this year I will stop by and drink it with you [highfive.gif]

I’ll go $120 on the Chidaine mag.

Because, you know, I have so many occasions these days to open magnums of wine. [head-bang.gif]

champagne.gif

Howdy everyone. A big thank you for bidding on these mags. If I have things accurate, the current high bids are:

Copain. Matt $100
Chidaine. Counselor Seiber $120
Kutch. Mr Watkins $250

This is a lot of help to Laura’s House, thank you for helping. I will let this go for one more day, so midnight Friday whoever are the highest bidders gets the mag(s).

I’ll then work with the winners to figure out shipping, which I will cover and pay for. In turn, I will ask the winners to make the online donations to the Laura’s House website to keep the transaction simple and enable the tax deductible receipt to get quickly into that person’s hands.

Thank you again everyone.

Frank you are the man. Great effort for a great cause.

That 2010 Copain is superb wine. The times I’ve had mags of the 09 and 10 Combe de Gres, they’ve been the best pinots Copain ever made, and they’re probably right in their peak window right now.

I’ll go $125 on the Copain. Dropped off of their list after many years, but never had this one.

I’ll go $150 for the Copain!

I’m glad someone bid higher for the Copain. My bid was on the low side.
I was surprised if lasted as long as it did.
Thanks

Thanks for all the bids everyone…we’re going to award the mags to the three winners below. These funds will help Laura’s House do their valuable work to help those fleeing domestic violence, to find a safe place to go, recover and start again.

Copain. Paul $150
Chidaine. Counselor Seiber $120
Kutch. Mr Watkins $250

Guys, please go to www.laurashouse.org and locate the donate button. Then, make your donation and pick the Cause in the drop-down called “Domestic Violence Support Services”. It will also ask you whether you want to cover the credit card premium for the donation, which is usually about 2%. Please consider that as it makes your donation 100% whole.

Separately, please contact me about shipping. I will cover the cost but I need to know when and where to ship. My email is drfm3@cox.net

Again to all those who bid and who continue to help me support Laura’s House, THANK YOU!