David Sturek

Need to get in touch with you. Please contact me.

You can tag people now davidsturek

FWIW, I’ve had a number of successful purchases from David. I just mention that to give you some comfort if you’re experiencing some communication gap.

As have I

I’ve also had nothing but excellent transactions with David.

Anyone have an email address for him?

1 Like

Do any of you know him on a personal level? I suspect something may be wrong. He has a stellar reputation and seemed very easy to deal with, but I have not been able to make contact for weeks.

Sent you a pm with The one he instructed me to use in a transaction. I’ve dealt with him twice and he’s been great, I hope he’s ok.

Great buyer, and didn’t back out on the super bowl bet, trustworthy seller

Nothing but good experiences as well. A very nice fellow.

Last I spoke to him he was going out of town for a few days. I reached out the following week to arrange for shipping my wine but got no response via PM, or via email. I tried the number someone provided, but it is no longer a valid number.

I have also tried contacting via Venmo to request a response, shipment, or a refund.

Not sure what happened, but apparently he is either not able to get my messages or ???

Appears I may have lost on this transaction.

Assume you’ve contacted an admin?

He hasn’t logged in for more than a month, which was also when he had his last public LinkedIn activity. Won’t speculate on causes, but I don’t think this is specific to your trade.

Man, I don’t like the sound of this. Hopefully he turns up okay and this all works out for everybody, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I’m worried right now.

3 Likes

I have also been trying to contact David. I’ve tried text message, email as well and have not gotten a response. If anyone hears anything I’d love an update as I’m sure everyone else would as well.

I just texted him.

I might as well speak up also. No response from multiple emails.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, it appears he has had activity on his LinkedIn in the last couple weeks so there is evidence of life.

1 Like

Any update?

Nope. He appears gone, and I have tried all ways to reach him.

Stiffed me for 3 bottles of 2016 PDB Asili. Not sure what happened though.

1 Like