Pisoni Estate--Raising Some Money Again For My Charity

Hi everyone. I’ve done this already in 2022 when I sold off all my cellar’s mags and donated the money to my charity https://www.laurashouse.org/

So, let’s do it again.

I have the following case of Pisoni Estate Pinot Noir available. I bought all of these wines direct from the winery, they have been stored in my cooler since they arrived. Of note, some of the labels are scraped because I have an older unit with narrow slots and the Pisoni bottles are fatter so I have to force the wines into the storage slots. So if you want pristine labels, these are not those type. But, the wine has been stored impeccably.

I will simply let these go to the highest bidder. And, I will cover the cost of shipping, too. The value of these at release were on average about $80, although recent vintages are at over $100. So, let’s just say this case should have a release price total about $1,000.

And, since Laura’s House is a tax-deductible charity, whoever wines the wines can make the donation directly to their website and capture the tax deduction. I will simply ask that you send proof of the website donation before I ship them to you.

That’s it. Bid if you want them and help me help Laura’s House do their work to address and help the victims of domestic violence, to flee to a safe place to get help and counseling, to start over.

2 2019 Pisoni Pinot Noir Estate
1 2017 Pisoni Pinot Noir Estate
1 2016 Pisoni Pinot Noir Estate
1 2015 Pisoni Pinot Noir Estate
1 2014 Pisoni Pinot Noir Estate
1 2013 Pisoni Pinot Noir Estate
1 2012 Pisoni Pinot Noir Estate
1 2010 Pisoni Pinot Noir Estate
3 2018 Pisoni Pinot Noir Estate XX Anniversary

1 Like

I’ll start.
$800

That’s really generous, Rat. Thank you for opening the bidding.

I’m gonna let this run until Sunday midnight and the highest bidder will win.

Seems this is due for a bump. I’ll match whatever the donation ends up being. [cheers.gif]

2 Likes

Frank - Not bidding, but I did make a donation. You may want to have the mods move this to a more visable forum and make it easier for people to donate. I applaud all that you have done for Laura’s House!

I hope someday to tilt a glass with you.

Damn you guys are generous. Thank you all, truly. I mean that.

Rat still has the highest bid.

Rat, looks like the wines are yours. Well done! I can ship them when you like, I’ll use Ground and I have ice packs, too. Just let me know how you want to proceed, you can get me on email if you like or here via PM.

For all your donations, please use the Laura’s House website. https://www.laurashouse.org/. When you donate, flag in the comment field that your donation is aligned to the Wine Berserkers community. They love to see us supporting them, we have done so now for a decade +.

Thank you all for your generosity and giving spirit. if we can do anything in these times, it’s to see each other as people, to spread some kindness and be part of something together, not separate, not abusive and not divided.

Here you go Frank!

673D2B81-C2E7-43E9-86A9-9E28006A3530.jpeg
Are you thinning the cellar to make room for more bubbles or just moving wines you don’t drink? If the latter and you have the space you can just hold onto the wines and I’ll donate them to the Falltacular Silent Auction.

Cheers Pal!
Rat

2 Likes

Brian, you may be too old to give a fu*k what I think of you, but I think you’re pretty damn awesome for doing all of this.