d'Yquem 03 750s on the cheap

Ch. d’Yquem 2003 Sauternes
$199 net / 750ml

Most of the Boston Berserkers are already in on this deal, so I’m opening it up to the rest of you. I purchased 10 cases that have sold through already, but have another 3 available if anybody shows interest.

No shipping out of state, but plenty of you have figured out ways around this issue.

Just email the store with your order and phone number. I’ll call you for your credit card information. This deal will not appear on our website, so don’t bother going there.

orders@martysfinewines.com
or
617-332-1230

Oh yeah.
No sales tax in MA.

Go Voters!

If anyone in Boston buying this is willing to pick up an extra ~2 bottles and ship them to California, I would be very grateful! It’s the only way I’ll be able to get in on the deal…

PM me please! Thanks!

now this is the real deal!

not that $10 climens crap from a while back neener

[worship.gif]

Do we have to send someone out to a warehouse to taste them, then ship them to California before shipping them back to the east coast, and then find out there are less available or it’s a different vintage? newhere [smileyvault-ban.gif]

NOT IT !!!
pileon

[rofl.gif]

This is so Tempting…Just who the HELL do you think you are posting this on BERSERKER DAY!?!

Question…solid cases only or halves or singles?

Available in singles. I wasn’t sure I’d have enough, so I didn’t approach Todd with it for Berserker Day.
Almost gone! Thanks to those Berserkers who have already ordered!

Is any well known Beserker willing to help out a brother? I just bought 3, now I need to arrange pickup and transport (the cost of with, of course, I would cover) to SoCal. Talk about having the cart out in front of the horse, eh?

In addition to being eternally greatful, I’d be willing to let the good samaritan share some of my recent ordered Rhys (was planning on keeping it all myself otherwise) or upcoming Saxum and/or KB allocations.

I must be crazy for even thinking of making this offer…but I just happen to be driving to Boston from NY on Feb 7th and need to pass right by the store on the way home on the 8th.

if…and a big if, I have time to stop by on the way back, Ill pick up and can ship to my fellow berserker friends.

Peter…do you have a case left for me?

Ross
I’m at home with my beautiful wife and gorgeous baby, but I called the store for you and had them pull a case for you. Please call the store with your credit card information to finalize: 617-332-1230.
Ask for Scott, he’ll be there until 10pm tonight. If you can’t call tonight, call him in the AM (after 9am).
Thanks
Peter

Ron,
Saw your purchase as well, Scott is taking care of you.
Thanks!
Peter

Haha! I just read this!
We have the wine. It’s for real!
[drinkers.gif]

Yeah, yeah, Peter gets to post this and leave, and I get to take all the orders for the rush. Thanks, dude. neener

I’ll be in tomorrow morning after 10, if anyone has any questions, or wants to provide their CC info.

He’ll also be in if you gave a bad credit card and it didn’t go through! hahaa…hey, it was worth a try! neener

I’m tenacious. I’ve killed men for less. Count yourself lucky.

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!

(thank god that is over…)

Sold out last night.
Thank you!

I am local and happy to help ship any orders already placed. Good karma and all that. PM me if you need me to pick up and ship. I have to go pickup mine anyway.