Berserker Exclusive: get treated like an old friend at Match Vineyards

We recently sent a special discount offer to our mailing list and Facebook fans for the summer. Folks can order while it’s hot and ship when it’s cool.

2004 and 2005 Butterdragon, 2005 Baconbrook
1-5 bottles: $65 ea. (regularly $72 and $75), ground shipping within the continental US in the fall for $5/bottle
6-11 bottles: $60 ea, free ground shipping in the fall
12 and more bottles: $55 ea, free ground shipping in the fall

Special pricing is also available on magnums with free ground shipping.

Many of you know about our repeat customer discount program. Folks earn increasing discounts based on how much they spend with us each year. The top level (for those spending $1000 with us each year) is a 20% discount.

grouphug I’m temporarily offering this same maximum discount to Wineberserkers. So, from these already reduced prices, WineBerserkers can deduct 20% from their totals. That means it is possible to buy some really great single vineyard Napa Cabernet and have them delivered for free in the fall for $44 per bottle.

[edit] Chris brought up a good point… if you are a repeat customer currently at a lower than 20% discount level, and you a Wineberserker, you are bumped up to 20%. Also, new customers should realize that by jumping on this offer, they will be entering the repeat customer discount program and will get the applicable discount in future releases.

This offer is set to expire on July 31, 2009 but for WineBerserkers, I’m extending the offer through 8/21/09 after everyone has returned from Berserkerfest.

Wineberserkers should use the order form available via the link below and write their Berserker user name somewhere on the order form.

Match Vineyards Special Summer Offer

I am sooooo in. Maybe we can even pick them up during berserkerfest?
You’ll be getting my order tomorrow…

So, Randy, I can take 20% off my order instead of my current 2009 18% repeat customer discount?

Yep!

I’m in for a case (4 of each)

Good to know its good until 8/21… I can wait for the CC statement to role :slight_smile:

Just had an 06 and it was rockin good… although not part of the offer…

He’s waiting until after Berserkerfest, assuming the tastings of the Match wines will rock the house, and gather huge orders as a result of drunken ecstasy.

Good move Kevin. Had the 04 Butterdragon about a week ago and it was rockin good. I have 1 02 left that we’ll open the next time we cook up some beef.

I got some more of the 04’s. Great value.

Randy, Cynthia and I will likely buy a mixed case when we see you Saturday the 15th. Need to let the credit card cycle first. [shock.gif]

Yes…we need to plan another Flannery night!

Match Vineyards Special Summer Offer

Bump.

Just a reminder that this offer that closed 7/31 is extended just for Berserkers through 8/21. It offers progressively larger discounts based on purchase size plus our top-level (20%) discount that is normally reserved for repeat customers. That means for a case sized purchase you can get our 2004 Butterdragon Hill Cabernet Sauvignon, 2005 Butterdragon Hill, and 2005 Baconbrook Cabernet Sauvignon for $44 per bottle with free ground shippng in the fall.

Please mention Berserkers and your user name when ordering.

We bought our case yesterday before leaving Randy’s. This is a heck of a deal folks. [thankyou.gif]

I’m in for some of the '04 right now! Fantastic deal.

Thanks, Randy [dance-clap.gif]

I’ve been a customer of Randy’s since the 2002 vintage and highly recommend taking full advantage of this great offer. [welldone.gif]

wow … fantastic deal, Randy. This is making me strongly consider falling off the wagon I’ve dutifully been on for the past 2 months.

JUST WANT TO POINT OUT TO PEOPLE: The difference between ordering 5 bottles and 6 bottles ends-up being a measly $8!! That means you get the 6th bottle for 8 stinkin’ bucks … you can probably find that in your couch cushions.

AND … the difference between 11 bottles and 12 bottles is $0!!!