OFFER EXTENDED.... mini verticals Cowan Cellars BD 10

Hi, Jim Cowan here…. Florida Jim and winemaker at Cowan Cellars. We’re back for our third Berserker Day to bring a ‘berserk’ offer we hope you enjoy! I’ve been making wine for 12 harvests with the goal of presenting bright and lively wines for your table with moderate alcohol, intense flavors and no new oak. Check out our website www.cowancellars.com to learn more

This year we are digging into our library to offer you a limited number of mini verticals of red, white and orange wines.

All offers are 6 bottle packs.

Price is $150 per 6-pack, $280 for two 6-packs, which includes tax and shipping in the continental U.S. (We are unable to ship to the following states: AL, AR, DE, MA, MS, MT, NH, OK, SD, and UT)

An interesting note about all of these wines: each was made with fruit from the same rows in the same vineyards so you will have the opportunity to discover differences based on vintage and on my choices in vinification…

Pinot Noir (only 24 six-packs available)
Two each of the 2012, 2013 and 2014 Anderson Valley, Pinot Noir. This fruit is from the Valley Foothills Vineyard near Philo in Mendocino County. The 2012 and 2013 were 15% whole cluster and the 2014 was totally de-stemmed. All were aged in old French oak barrels and the 2014 spent an extra year in barrel.

Ribolla Gialla (only 12 six-packs available)
Two each of the 2014, 2015 and 2016 Russian River Valley, Ribolla Gialla. All were fermented in old French oak barrels and were aged in those same barrels. The difference in vintage character is evident despite vinification and aging being identical.

Isa (only 12 six-packs available)
100% skin-fermented Sauvignon Blanc
Two each of the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Lake County, Isa. All were barrel fermented in old French oak barrels, remained on the skins through their fermentations and then aged in those same barrels. The 2012 was aged an extra year in barrel. I recommend these be served at cellar temperature; refrigerator temperature is too cold.

TO ORDER: email your order to me at jim@cowancellars.com
Please include your name, shipping address and phone number. We will invoice you via Square where you pay through their secure server. Shipping will be determined by weather and your convenience.

Six bottle packs for $150, INCUDES TAX AND SHIPPING!
Pretty sweet.
Best, Jim

Shot you an email. I like things that are different and orange wine is different.

In for a 6 of Pinot

Rich and Nick,
Got your e-mails and thank you.
You have impeccable taste. :sunglasses:
Best, Jim

A tasting note from our friend and fellow Berserker on the 2014 Pinot!

Some Orange Wine love…
Cellar Tracker tasting notes on the Cowan Cellars 2010 Isa…

In for a 6 pack of PN and RG. Thanks Jim, looking forward to trying the wines.

In for a 6 of PN!

Thanks guys.
The elves here are busy making sure your wines get to you safe. They really do whistle while they work . . . but I think it’s because they wet their whistle from time to time. :sunglasses:
Best, Jim

I love Cowan wines! Definitely check these out, the skin contact wines are fascinating, the Ribolla is reference point stuff!

I ordered these on a lark a couple years back and they went FAST. Really easy drinking, delicious wines.

Ah shucks . . .
but . . . what they said.:sunglasses:
Best, Jim

Fell in love with Ribolla Gialla on a trip to Italy last year. Definitely in for six. Thanks, Jim.

A pleasure, Steve.
Ahhhh, Italy . . .
Best, Jim

We have a few of each 6 pack left…
Berserker Day 10 rocked!