STILL GOING! Princess and the Peasant Old Vine Carignan: 35% off / PENNY SHIPPING on cases

Hiya Folks!

35% off and PENNY SHIPPING on cases – use code BD10 at checkout
[worship.gif] 6 bottles of 2017 Princess and the Peasant Poor Ranch Carignan - 35% off ($109.20)

[dance-clap.gif] 35% off and PENNY SHIPPING on a Mixed Case of Princess and the Peasant AND Signal Ridge Vineyard - 35% off ($208)

Click the link(s) above to order. To qualify for the PENNY SHIPPING – you can put two 6-packs in the cart and use code BD10 at checkout or, better yet, order the Princess and the Peasant / Signal Ridge Vineyards mixed case. Contents of PENNY SHIPPING + 35% off Mixed Case - Princess and the Peasant / Signal Ridge Vineyards:

• 6 bottles Princess and the Peasant Poor Ranch Carignan 2017
  • 2 bottles Signal Ridge Vineyard Mendocino Ridge Pinot Noir 2014
  • 2 bottles Hero (by Signal Ridge) Chardonnay
  • 2 bottles Signal Ridge Anderson Valley Brut sparkler (méthode champenoise)

[rofl.gif] Only $208, plus 1 cent shipping. Use code BD10 at checkout.

ABOUT US:

With Princess and the Peasant Wines, we aim to celebrate the diversity of the Mendocino County viticultural landscape and winemaking heritage. The 2015 Poor Ranch Carignan is sourced from 74 year old dry farmed vines, and is a unique expression of a variety perfectly adapted to its terroir. Care is taken in the cellar to avoid the edgy tannins and gritty texture that can sometimes give Carignan a bad name. The result is a wine of polish and grace; driven by vivid red fruit, a succulent mouthfeel, and brisk acidity.

Curious? [scratch.gif] Read more about Princess and the Peasant here.

Thank you to Drew Goin, Corey N, Michael Martin, and everybody else who took the time to post here, and also those of you on Delectable [drinks.gif]

Unfortunately, at this time we don’t ship to KY, MS, NH, ND, OK, SD, UT. AK and HI residents are not eligible for the free Ground shipping offer. All orders will be held until weather permits. Please PM me here or Facebook IM me (Dan Rivin) with questions - please keep in mind I live in France!

Thank you all for your time and to the team at Wine Berserkers for making this possible. Cheers! Dan [cheers.gif] and Stephanie [flirtysmile.gif]

In for the mixed case! Excited to try!

Thanks, Brad, we’re excited for you to try as well!

And a warm hello to all fellow wine drinkers on the forum today [cheers.gif]

The Carignane from last year’s BerserkerDay is one of my favorite ‘new discoveries’ - loved those bottles, awesome juice.

Order in. We’re big fans of the carignan, especially after a few months’ of sideways time. Unfortunately, they go too fast, so we’re very happy to be able to load up on the new vintage.

Picked up a mixed case

Thanks Todd! flirtysmile

And thank you to all Berserkers for the love over the years! Drew Goin (>6000 posts) kindly took the time to write: “Their “Poor Ranch” Carignan blew me away! “

Curious? [scratch.gif] Here’s a story the Bay Area News Group picked up about us. Here is a typical day in our life:

The wines are much cuter than I am, I promise

To get a sense for the style, please check out our Delectable ratings

9.4 average score for our Carignan!

Thank you to Berserker Corey N (>25,000 posts) for the nice words: “this was an unknown producer to me, so I didn’t order enough. Had I been able to taste ahead of time, this would have been an EASY case purchase.”

Now is YOUR chance, Berserkers!

In for a case! I need more Carignan in my life!

Cheers,
Bill

Thanks, Bill! I love your Riesling!

I tried making Riesling for a few years, from one of the top RZ vineyards in Northern CA - Greenwood Ridge. I adore the grape and am smitten with its ability to make a broader array of world class styles, from more diverse sources, than any other grape variety. This was my undoing - it’s the only time I’ve gone into a project with the conception of what I wanted my wine to taste like, rather than reacting to the fruit in front of me and letting the vintage drive the decision making. I was making wine to a style that didn’t fit the fruit - I wanted Mosel Riesling. It didn’t work.

That’s what so impresses me about folks like you - your Riesling is unique. It wouldn’t taste the same if any body else make it, from any grapes elsewhere in the world.

[welldone.gif]

Thanks man! Please come visit if you find yourself up here!

Thanks, Bill, Joe!

After a flurry of requests from readers of the Signal Ridge offer, I’m extending the free upgrade 6-pack to case, with penny shipping, to the first that can answer this trivia question:

*** Signal Ridge is not only a Vineyard, it’s a remote ridge accessed by dirt road, 45 minutes from the town of Philo. Who is our most notorious former resident, who spent a bit of time here in 1968? He died in Bakersfield, in 2017. He’d been in Bakersfield for a long time. Hint: could he have moved on after a few months because he was irriTATEd? ***

Good job, Dave M, with the answer to the trivia question: Charles Manson

More trivia anybody?

Thank you to Berserker Michael Martin (>5900 posts)! “Stupid good for the price”

Thank you very much to Berserker Sheila F (>400 posts): “I opened a The Princess and the Peasant Carignan over the weekend and it was amazing!” champagne.gif

Super psyched to try these. In for a case!

Even though I have stocked up the last two BD’s, and once in-between BD, I could not help myself, bought a case.