Red Electric Wines from Armstrong Vineyard

Hello Berserkers!

We would like to introduce our new project called Red Electric.

Many of you are familiar with the outstanding Pinot Noirs produced from Armstrong Vineyard fruit over the years by wineries such as Vincent Wine Company, Franny Beck, Ayres, Cameron, Art + Science, Division Wine Company, Seven of Hearts, Helioterra, Project M and others.

In 2015, old friends John Grochau (Grochau Cellars) and Doug Ackerman (Armstrong Vineyard) realized that we shared a common vision: to make Pinot Noir that are wines of energy, tension and precision—yet still offer the rich, complete sensual experience of Ribbon Ridge Pinot Noir.

In 2015 we made 120 cases of one wine, called Red Electric (retail price $50)

In 2016 we made:

300 cases of Red Electric Interurban (retail price $28)
200 cases of Red Electric Pulse (retail price $50)
100 cases of Red Electric TGV (retail price $70)

More details available on our website, which we encourage you to visit:

www.redelectricwines.com

For Berserker Day, we are offering a limited number of 4 packages (BD only!):

The Tickler (three bottles) for $130 + $20 shipping CONUS (free pickup in Portland)

2015 Red Electric
2016 Red Electric The Pulse
2016 Red Electric TGV

Normal retail price for the Tickler would be $170 plus shipping

1. The Pleaser (six bottles) for $220 + $30 shipping CONUS (free pickup in Portland)

2016 Red Electric Interurban— 2 bottles
2016 Red Electric Pulse — 2 bottles
2016 Red Electric TGV — 2 bottles

Normal retail price for the Pleaser would be $296 plus shipping

1. The Rip City (six bottles) for $190 + $30 shipping CONUS (free pickup in Portland)

2015 Red Electric—2 bottles
2016 Red Electric Interurban—2 bottles
2016 Red Electric Pulse—2 bottles

Normal retail price for the Rip City would be $256 plus shipping

1. The Bring It (12 bottles) for $395 and FREE SHIPPING CONUS

2015 Red Electric—3 bottles
2016 Red Electric Interurban—3 bottles
2016 Red Electric Pulse—3 bottles
2016 Red Electric TGV—3 bottles

Normal price for the Bring It would be $598 plus shipping

Share a case with a friend!!

To order, please email us directly at redelectricwines@gmail.com. Let us know which package you are requesting and if shipping or pick up is preferred. Please include shipping address and phone number as well. We can send you an invoice through Square for you to pay directly. Keeping it simple!

Cheers,

John and Doug

email sent … [cheers.gif]

Woo Hoo, Doug and I are so excited to have made our first sales on our first Berserker Day! Thank you Peter

Email sent! I’m really excited to try your wines! Do you have any thoughts on aging potential for these wines?

Sheila: thanks for your order! These wines have plenty of grip and spine. All of them should make old bones, particularly the Pulse and the TGV. Highly recommend a bit of decant for the Pulse and TGV at present. The 2015 is more open knit, sexy and up front in comparison–but it will be around for years to come as well. Cheers!

If you’re looking for a new producer to jump in on, this is the one. Great vineyard, great wines, great people. Easy buy folks

Multi-tasking this AM w/ 2017 blending trials!
trials.jpg

Looks fun! Excited about trying some of the goodies.

RT

Email sent, look forward to trying.

Thanks Ron, you got it!

wow, thanks Gar, Gil, Robert x 2, Corey, Chris, Laurie, Jon, Brian, Peter, Ron…
Dare I say…this has been ‘electric’

Hi Doug,

Can you comment on the Interurban…

Hi Doug,

Can you comment on the Interurban…

Yay! I’m Bringing It!

Pleasure to learn about this project and thank you!

Anton, Rich–Thanks!
Bill: the Interurban is a blend of all clones and rootstocks at the vineyard. This is an aromatic wine with a very firm spine with layered darker fruit profile: black cherry, italian plum, rose hips, new saddle leather and violets. There are no holes in the palate and a long, savory finish. At $28 retail, this wine competes! 300 cases. 5% new oak. 12% whole cluster.

Hi Doug,

Love RR fruit - I had an appointment with John I had to cancel in 2014 but have always wanted to try his wines. I really shouldn’t order more wine today but will give Red Electric a try. Was thinking just the three pack but I ordered the four pack from FB last year and tripled the order this year! Will need to a a wine from Vince as well - will be a fun horizontal.

I’ll send an e-mail in a few minutes.

Bill

Thanks Bill!
Thanks James!
we really appreciate your interest. Know you’ll love the wines

E-mail sent