Hi-Time Wine Cellars 10% off sale

Hello Berserkers!!

Last year was so much fun, let’s do this again! We are very happy to present to you a 10% off sale for Berserker Day. This includes EVERYTHING in the store (wine/beer/spirits/accessories, & Gift Cards), but excluding items that are on Monthly Special (please check website for those items), and also excludes shipping.
You can either choose to pick up your items at the store in glorious Costa Mesa California, or we can ship to you. Click here for shipping rates: Shipping Rates

Just visit us at:http://www.hitimewine.net
This is an online sale only, your coupon code during checkout is: TODDRULES

We ship to the following states… Please check for your State and for any shipping restrictions.
ALASKA (2-DAY OR NEXT DAY SHIPPING ONLY, and to Main Cities)
ARIZONA
CALIFORNIA
COLORADO
CONNECTICUT
DC - DISTRCT OF COLUMBIA (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
FLORIDA
HAWAII (2-DAY OR NEXT DAY SHIPPING ONLY, and to Main Cities)
IDAHO
INDIANA (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
LOUISIANA (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
KANSAS (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
MARYLAND (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
MAINE
MICHIGAN (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
MISSOURI
MONTANA (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
NEBRASKA
NEVADA (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
NEW MEXICO
NEW JERSEY (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
NORTH CAROLINA
OHIO
OREGON (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
PENNSYLVANIA (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
RHODE ISLAND (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
SOUTH CAROLINA (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
SOUTH DAKOTA (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
TENNESSEE (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
VERMONT (WINE AND BEER ONLY)
WASHINGTON
WISCONSIN (WINE AND BEER ONLY)

If you do come by the shop, please say HI!!!
Happy hunting and have fun!
itb

Veronica, Do you not ship to VA any longer? I know I’ve ordered from you on previous BDs.

Hey Veronica, thanks for doing this. If there is a wine, say maybe champagne for instance ( [wink.gif] ), that is reduced in price on your site (as a # of things are), are these what you call a Monthly Special? Example. Some of the Mousse is like this. Let me know.

champagne.gif

Hi Shiela!
Thanks for checking in!
Unfortunately, due to the laws that be, we cannot ship to the state of Virginia. However, we can ship wine and beer to D.C., and some neighboring states around you.

Hopefully this will change for the better in the future, as for now, this is where things are at.
Thank you for your question and hope you can enjoy this awesome day with so many great deals.
Best,
Veronica
Hi-Time Wine Cellars

Hey Frank!!!
Hmmmm. I am visiting my Mom rn, but will be in the shop by 11:00am. Let me send you a list of what’s on monthly special when I get in.
Also, I need to get in touch with you about Laura’s House. Thank you!!!:pray:

Hey Frank! It looks like Mousse is fair game. Cheers!!
079EC90C-0BD3-466D-9740-4A4EFD58C205.jpeg

Thanks V! Found a random bottle of 2011 Raffault Les Picasses floating around so I snagged that for less than $26 plus a few other goodies. champagne.gif

Thank you Cris!! [berserker.gif]

Order in for Vilmart. [dance-clap.gif]

which?

You like Champagne, Frankie? [berserker.gif]

2012 GCd’O.

They must’ve turn the code off after 8 o’clock because I tried it last night and I couldn’t get the code to work.