Calluna Vineyards Deals with Shipping Included #BD10

After a hiatus of a few years, Calluna Vineyards is back for #BD10 with two (2!) offers to rattle your chains and get you rolling into 2019 with some sick deals on our wines. I had to twist (owner/winemaker) David Jeffrey’s arm to agree to a discount this high PLUS FREE SHIPPING. There’s no going back now!

Calluna’s #BD10 deals are only good for today (January 27). Get your order in ASAP to secure your bottles. Shipping will begin this week (weather permitting) unless otherwise requested.

Stack both codes and steal both deals!

Calluna Deal # 1 // 6-Bottle Vertical of Calluna Estate
2 Bottles Each of 2012, 2013, and 2014 Calluna Estate, Chalk Hill AVA, Sonoma County

As the flagship of the winery, the Calluna Estate is inspired by the defining wines of Bordeaux’s Left Bank featuring primarily Cabernet Sauvignon. Merlot and lesser amounts of Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot and Malbec round out the blend. This wine is a selection of Calluna’s best lots from our estate vineyards. Each of the 12 blocks are fermented separately and then evaluated with blending trials after their first 5 months in barrel.

2 bottles x 2012 Estate – 94JG, 93RP
2 bottles x 2013 Estate – 95JG, 94RP
2 bottles x 2014 Estate – 95WE, 17.5JR, 93+JD, 93+JG, 92WS

$299 + applicable sales tax (regularly $450)
Save over 30% PLUS FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Click to Purchase here:
https://www.callunavineyards.com/wines/detail?item=calluna-estate-6pack
Use Promotional Code: BD10EST

Calluna Deal #2 // 6-Bottle Calluna Vineyards Cuvee Pack
3 Bottles Each of 2014 and 2015 Calluna Vineyards Cuvée, Chalk Hill AVA, Sonoma County

The Calluna Vineyards Cuvée (CVC) is meant to be an expression of our Chalk Hill appellation where great sunlight and a cool climate produces intense fruit in a wine with balancing acidity, round tannins and moderate alcohol levels. The blend expresses the power of Cabernet Sauvignon, elegance of Merlot and Cabernet Franc, and a bit of showiness from Malbec and Petit Verdot.

3 bottles x 2014 CVC – 92WA, 17JR, 92JG
3 bottles x 2015 CVC – 93+JG, 91WA, 90WE

$148.50 + applicable sales tax (regularly $198)
Save 25% PLUS FREE GROUND SHIPPING
Click to Purchase here:
https://www.callunavineyards.com/wines/detail?item=calluna-cvc-6pack
Use Promotional Code: BD10CVC

About Calluna:
Calluna Vineyards took root in Sonoma County in 2005 with 12-acres in the Chalk Hill appellation planted to the traditional Bordeaux grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot and Malbec. From its advantageous hillsides overlooking the Russian River Valley, Chalk Hill is known for its mild climate and soils of clay underlain with fractured shale and sandstone. Five more acres were added in 2014, including Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon for Calluna Estate Blanc.

David A. Jeffrey, winemaker and founder
After 20 years of studying and collecting the wines of Bordeaux and California, David moved to California and enrolled in Fresno State’s Enology program in 2001. Determined to make his dream a reality, David spent 3 ½ years studying winemaking and grape growing as he completed his degree and worked at Chateau Quinault in Bordeaux, France.

Come visit us in Sonoma County.
Molly (pictured below) would love to give you a personal “thank you” for your support!

Off with a bang!! Thank you Paul! Thank you Tom! Looking forward to seeing you soon.

These are phenomenal wines! As bordelaise as California gets.

Thank you, NoahR!

And big shout out to Mr. Cooper and Mr. Stoneking on the awesome orders, thank you!!

exceptional wines, one of the top 10 holdings in my cellar - and a ridiculous good BD price.

Thank you, David!! High praise coming from you. [cheers.gif]

Very interested. Do these wines fall more on the restrained style that rewards aging or do they tend to have a more ripe profile? What’s the ABV?

More restrained style here, Brian. David Jeffrey worked with Alain Raynaud at Chateau Quinault in St Emilion and prefers lower brix harvesting, natural acidity, no manipulation in the cellar. Everything Calluna produces is 100% grown on the property up on Chalk Hill overlooking the Russian River Valley. Low-trellised vines, harvested once the grapes lose their green flavors. David wants to keep that gorgeous structure in the wines and highlight the Sonoma fruit intensity we get but with a touch of savory edge. Old school style.

Cheers!

Thank you for your orders Carlos and Robert!!

That’s what I like to hear. In for the 6-pack of the Calluna Estate!

Thank you, Brian!! You won’t regret it. This 3-vintage vertical of Calluna Estate is the real deal. 3 fabulous vintages. Order confirmed! Thank you!

Pro-tip! If you want to purchase both #BD10 offers, you can do it all within 1 shopping cart. Add both promo codes to your cart to get the discount on both. Stack them codes!

Thank you Jim (and David) for this offer!

Each year I make sure to try one new winery - never have I ordered a case - well had to pick up one of each 6 pack!

Sorry I missed the pro tip and processed two orders.

Look forward to sampling…

Cheers,

Bill

Thank you, Bill!!! I have your orders confirmed. Thank you Mr. Stotter and Mr. Lipkin, love seeing Calluna heading to new customers!

Jim, any tips of which of the three vintages is drinking well now? Or decant tips?

No worries! I can easily combine your orders on the back-end. [thankyou.gif]

In for 6 of the Estate!!!

Sure thing, Brian!

The 2013 and 2014 both are surprisingly expressive for their youthful states. I like an hour decant on them (more if you have time) to really let them open. The 2012 was a slightly more tannic year. But there’s stuffing and weight in the wine to counter balance. So I would probably decant the 2012 longer (or hold) and dig into 2013 first. I personally think 2014 was a stellar year for Calluna and that vintage of Calluna Estate is a magical wine. Cheers!

Just for clarification, are you charging sales tax for orders delivered outside of California? Like to NJ?