EXTENDED through Wednesday 1/30 --> L'Ecole No 41 of Walla Walla - Our first ever BD! #BD10

L’Ecole N° 41 is a third generation family-owned, artisan winery located in the historic Frenchtown School depicted on our label. Founded in 1983, we were the third winery established in the Walla Walla Valley. Today we are at the forefront of sustainable farming in the Walla Walla Valley, notably with our Estate Ferguson and Estate Seven Hills Vineyards, both of which are certified sustainable and certified Salmon Safe.

We’re digging deep to find some special bottles for BDX. L’Ecole is a “founder” winery of the Walla Walla Valley, so we have a nice library, but we have a limit of 6 of each of the following deals - first claimed, first served! These are straight from our temp-controlled stocks, undisturbed since production.

Deal A: A is for Apogee, Amazing Single Vineyard Wine
6-bottle vertical: Apogee, Pepper Bridge Vineyard, Walla Walla
Apogee is a Bdx-style blend from the Pepper Bridge Vineyard in the heart of the Walla Walla Valley AVA.
2 bottles 15v (94JD, 93WA, 93JS, 92ST) &
1 bottle each

Deal B: B is for B is for Beautiful Single Vineyard Estate Perigee
6-bottle vertical: Estate Perigee, Seven Hills Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley
Perigee is a Bdx-style blend from L’Ecole’s Estate Seven Hills Vineyard.
2 bottles 15v (94JD, 93JS, 92+ST) &
1 bottle each

Deal C: C is for Can’t-Miss Magnums
4-magnum set, 1 each of:
Estate Perigee, Seven Hills Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley

• 15v (94JD, 93JS, 92+ST) &
  • 13v (95 Decanter, 94WA, 91+ST)
    15v Apogee, Pepper Bridge Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley (94JD, 93WA, 93JS, 92ST)
    15v Estate Merlot/Cabernet Franc (50/50)
    Regular retail: $454 – available for $375 (17% discount)
    Click here quickly for one of our Can’t Miss deal “C”: https://wineshop.lecole.com/berserkers-day-deal-c-magnums-p539.aspx

Deal D: D is for Discovering Exclusive Re-Releases
6-bottle set of winery & Club limited production, exclusive wines, re-released ONLY for BDX
One bottle each of:
14v Chardonnay, Evergreen Vineyard, The Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley (90+ST)
14v Estate Cabernet Franc, Seven Hills Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley (92+ST)
Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Seven Hills Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley (one each of:)

• 08v (95WE, 93WA, 93WS, 91ST) &
  • 09v
    11v Grenache Stone Tree Vineyard, Wahluke Slope (89WA)
    10v Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot, Candy Mountain Vineyard, Columbia Valley (92WA, 91WE)
    NB: Wine Club Exclusive wines are generally not submitted to scoring publications.
    Regular retail: $316 – available for $263 (17% discount)
    Click here quickly for one of our Discovery deal “D”: https://wineshop.lecole.com/berserkers-day-deal-d-winery-exclusives-p540.aspx

Deal E: E is for Exceptional Opportunity to Grab a Case of Perigee
12 bottles of 2015v Estate Perigee, Seven Hills Vineyard, Walla Walla Valley made available to Berserkers at L’Ecole Wine Club best discount!
Perigee is a very cellar-worthy wine, a classic in the making. (94JD, 93JS, 92+ST)
Full case qualifies for $10 flat shipping
Regular retail: $648 – available for $518.40 (20% discount)
Click here for Exceptional item/deal “E”: https://wineshop.lecole.com/berserkers-day-deal-e-perigee-case-p542.aspx

Click through with the dedicated link for each item/deal to claim, shipping costs additional to the above pricing. However, you can SAVE big on shipping by filling out a full case w/special Berserkers discount! To do so, email our Club Manager, Ms. Jaime Chalk, Jaime@lecole.com (or call 509-525-0940 and mention Berserker Day) to fill out a full case (+6 bottles, with 15% discount on any current releases) which qualifies you for $10 flat shipping (or select two of the above deals to pair together for a full case, thereby qualifying for $10 flat shipping!)

By the way - pop over to www.lecole.com and sign up for emails - we have a pretty special Feb-Apr planned :slight_smile:

“…what has been proven beyond a doubt is that anyone who values tradition, continuity, and a track record of excellence, will eventually find their way to L’Ecole’s wines. A lot of wineries succeed at making a few barrels of something good in their first or second vintage. The real challenge is to make consistently fine wine, over many years and vintages, across a wide number of varietals and blends.”
(–Paul Gregutt, author, wine critic)

Ooo, I’m excited for this one! I “discovered” wine while living in the Seattle area, so my cellar is heavy with Washington State bottles. But somehow I’ve never really explored L’Ecole N° 41, so this looks like a great opportunity to check it out. Can’t wait to purchase tomorrow!

Sean knows what’s up! ‘Can’t wait to purchase tomorrow’ - attaboy! You can see his honesty in his face, and he’s even more so in person flirtysmile

I, too, am interested in trying these wines - not because of the producer…but because they hired Connie!!!

I was waiting for this one to come up. Took Deal E and Deal A. Really looking forward to trying something new in the cellar.

Love these wines. 14 Cab Franc is righteous indeed. What’s the cépage on the 15 Perigee?

Sorry. Thought I responded earlier., Composition of the 15v perigee is 56% CABERNET SAUVIGNON, 16% MERLOT, 14% CABERNET FRANC, 7% PETIT VERDOT, 7% MALBEC

Awwwww… [blush!]

Thank you all for your interest and some fun orders! — Jaime and I talked this morning, and we’re getting some goods moving today, and unfortunately holding off on a few due to arctic weather… You’ll have our pretty bottles in your hands or cellars soon, either way!

Are you extending this offer through end of day today, perchance??

What the heck! — let’s extend through mid-week - Wednesday 1/30 to be exact… or until we run out of the allotted “6 deals per” … a couple are pretty close…

thanks, TODD!! This was a blast :slight_smile:

Jaime’s been great. My case of Perigee ships Monday. Sub $45/btl shipped, yes puh-leeze.