I. Brand & Family Back in the Game for BD10

Berserker Community,

We’ve been haunting these forubrigms since there inception, and we’ve learned a great deal from the community. When Wineberserkers started, we had just made the jump to fledgling independent winemakers. Ten years in, we were named San Francisco Chronicle WInemaker of the Year, with Esther Mobley calling our wines, in a separate piece, ‘some of the most exciting wines in California right now.’ In honor of the tenth Berserkerday, and the great attention the community has garnered, we thought it proper to join the fun. If you’re interested in one of these deals, please email me directly at ibvinification@gmail.com. One day only!

We have three offers, all with $15 flat rate shipping.

Offer #1 Six of our Single Vineyard Selections

We work in a concise area surrounding the Monterey Bay, and we feel we know this ground, it’s vineyards and the winemaking styles they support as well as anybody. For us to choose to present a single vineyard wine, it has to be a place and a quality that we think represents the best of what the region can do.

• 2018 La Marea Albarino Kristy Vineyard
  • 2016 I. Brand & Family Cabernet Franc Bayly Ranch
  • 2016 I. Brand & Family Cabernet Franc Bates Ranch
  • 2016 I. Brand & Family Grenache Brosseau Vineyard
  • 2016 I. Brand & Family Grenache Besson Vineyard Old VIne
  • 2015 I. Brand & Family Cabernet Sauvignon Montebello Road

Normally $245, BDX deal $195 plus $15 shipping

Offer #2 Grenache Old Vine Vertical - Limited to 12 4-packs
Planted in the early 1900s on the leeward side of the Hecker Pass, the Besson Vineyard’s cool marine influenced climate produces lithe, pretty, characterful Grenache. We are offering a 4 vintage vertical of the wine ranging from the bountiful 2012 harvest through the nadir of the drought, with the tight, red fruited 2015 harvest. All are beautiful examples of why the Central Coast deserves Grenache.

• 2012 La Marea Old Vine Grenache Besson VIneyard
  • 2013 La Marea Old Vine Grenache Besson VIneyard
  • 2014 La Marea Old Vine Grenache Besson VIneyard
  • 2015 La Marea Old Vine Grenache Besson VIneyard

Normally $152, BDX deal $100 plus $15 shipping

Offer #3 Summer is Coming

We’ve been making Albarino off the Kristy Vineyard for 8 years. In that time, it has proven itself to be one of the best, if not the best, source for albarino in the states. The La Marea Albarino is consistently on of our most sought after wines for top restaurants… and really by everybody. We’re offering a BDX deal on a six pack because we believe this is a wine you need in your life, not to impress your friends, but because you have a back porch, a pool, some lazy saturdays, or you really like oysters. Pick your reason. The 2018 vintage is a stunner.

• 6-pack of 2018 La Marea Albarino Kristy Vineyard

Normally $144, BDX deal $116 plus $15 shipping.

Killer wines… Just tasted through a few of these last weekend. The Monte Bello Rd Cabernet is spectacular…

In for #1. Cru Podcast did a nice interview with Ian earlier this year. https://www.crupodcast.com/show/ianbrand

I lucked out as I was looking to buy some of their wines after listening to this recently and it just so happens they were on BDX. YEAH! champagne.gif

I sent an e-mail requesting Offer #1 but the e-mail bounced stating the inbox was full.

I had the same issue

Thanks for the love, guys. I’m getting emails, so I’m not sure what the issue is… over my technical knowledge… but when I reply I also get a error message. Dunno. But rest assured I’m replying. You can also use ibvinification at gmail. That will reach me too!
Ian

Email sent for Offer #2. First time trying your wines.

Email sent for Offer #2. Thanks.

Email was bounced d back. Message says quota was reached for your mailbox.

Order sent for offer . Got same e-mail bounce back. Will resend to gmail if confirmation not received.

Sent email to both addresses for Offer #2.

I’ve sent to the gmail address and no response there either.

I got the “full inbox” error as well.

I’m sure he’ll sort it out. Looking forward to trying the wines.

In for a single vineyard pack plus a couple add-ons.

Just have to try some of your Besson Grenache! Thanks for the offer [cheers.gif]

In for six-pack of Albarino…could be my patio wine this year. Thanks.

No bounceback yet, so we’ll see. Don’t know the wines, so it’s a new adventure.

I think Ian is clearly having technical difficulties. We traded emails early in the day and then I never got a reply after I told him to call me to finalize the order. And he hasn’t been back here to let anyone know what’s going on.

He’s just a farmer/winemaker after all. All these zing-bang, bleep bloop computers give him fits.

neener [berserker.gif]

I have faith he’ll get everyone in.

Looking forward to trying the Albarino and the Grenache. I think the Grenache comes from the same vineyard used by Birichino and I really enjoy that version.

Good luck getting back on-line!

Sent email over an hour ago. Should I be concerned that I have not heard back?