Terragena: help pay our TRUCK REGISTRATION sale!

Free bottle plus shipping value! 4 bottles for the price of 3 PLUS included shipping. When you factor in shipping costs it works out to nearly BOGO!

Single Barrel Pinot Noir!
California Nebbiolo!
Dry Riesling!
And more below!

Scroll or sign up for deals below!

Try us out, and you won’t be disappointed, certainly not at this price, which may never happen again! We made an unadvisedly large quantity of wine last year because we had SO MANY AWESOME GRAPES to choose from and couldn’t let them slip by! After paying for grapes and taxes and barrels we still need to pay our vineyard truck registration by the end of the month!

To get these DEALS sign up, or call/email/message Chris. SIGN UP!

Wiley Vineyard, Anderson Valley: Something old and something new
Our wines are built to age, tasty on release, but complexing to new levels as they mature. I wanted to highlight this with some of the last of our library wines from 2014. 4 pack $120 shipped (2 each)
Something old(er)
2 bottles 2014 Wiley Vineyard Pinot Noir 13.0% alc*
92 points Wine enthusiast, 92 points John Gilman, reviews on 2014 Wiley Pinot Noir
Something New
2 bottles 2017 Wiley Vineyard Pinot Noir 12.8% alc new release (get it here first!) Details: 2017 Wiley Pinot Noir

*Extremely Limited Availability on 2014

Abbassi Vineyard, Sonoma Carneros: Experimental single barrel tasting adventure 2017
The closest thing to a barrel tasting you can get in your living room! Only 22 cases of each single barrel wine produced! Hand bottled, numbered, and labeled. 4 pack $120 shipped (1 each)
115 Clone aged in Neutral Oak
The delicacy and fruit of this clone lend it to a neutral barrel. Very classic fruit and floral forward Northern California expression of 115. 13.6% alc
Pommard Clone aged in Neutral Oak
Classic Pommard bass, fills in the bottom with mouthfeel, structure, and fruit, spice, and earth aromatics. 14.0% alc
Pommard Clone aged in New Hungarian Oak
The robustness of the Pommard clone perfectly compliments the spice and tannin of the subtle, yet relevant Oak treatment. 14.5% alc
Pinot Noir Clonal Blend
A blend of the remaining barrels that didn’t make the single barrel cut. Think of the above as being solo instruments and this being the entire symphony of the vineyard. 13.5% alc
Single Barrel page
Vineyard Blend page
Limited number of Single Barrel cases allocated to this deal

France vs Italy: Domestic Battle Royale
Pinot Noir/Cab Franc Cab Sauv and Nebbiolo
Not only do you get a CA Nebbiolo from a super cool region, which is a rare find, but you also get 2 bottles of Pinot Noir or Cab Franc/Cab Sauv. 4 pack $120 shipped
2 french origin grapes, Buyers choice: 2017 Abbassi Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2017 Wiley Vineyard Pinot Noir, or 2013 Holden-Mapley Vineyard Father and Son CS/CF blend
2017 Abbassi Vineyard Pinot Noir
2017 Wiley Vineyard Pinot Noir
2013 Father and Son Cab Sauv and Cab Franc Blend
2 Bottles of our Humboldt County 2016 Nebbiolo from Lost Coast Vineyard’s Dragon Vineyard
2016 Lost Coast’s Dragon’s Vineyard Nebbiolo

Take a walk on the white side: Old Vine whites
4 pack $90 shipped
2016 Abbassi Vineyard Chardonnay Sonoma Carneros CA
1970s planting, unfiltered 2016 Abbassi Vineyard Chardonnay
2017 Abbassi Vineyard Chardonnay (pre-release), Sonoma Carneros CA
1970s planting, filtered
2017 Wiley Vineyard Riesling Anderson Valley CA
1970s planting, dry (all wines are dry but feel the need to emphasize!) 2017 Wiley Vineyard Riesling
2016 Abiqua winds Vineyard Pinot Gris Willamette Oregon
1980s planting Abiqua Wind Vineyard Pinot Gris

Winery Review Case
$320 shipped
1 bottle of each of our current release wines at wholesale pricing including shipping!
Since we only have 11 current releases (including the single barrels) I’ll throw in an additional bottle of the 2017 Abbassi Pinot Noir vineyard blend or another of your choosing if you put which you’d like a double of in order notes.
List of wines here:
List of current releases

https://instagram.com/p/BYKJpqAhgMJ/

Quick bit about the winery:
The Terragena Vineyard team, headed by winemaker and vineyard proprietor Chris Buchanan, crafts limited production wines with the same care and attention to detail that allowed us to develop our off-grid, solar-powered vineyard and winery in Humboldt County. We strive to create wines of elegance and grace that truly express the unique positive aspects of each vineyard’s location without added fluff or distraction. ​Terragena​ is a latin word meaning “born of the earth.” We harvest our grapes from the earth and gently parent them into finished wines.

All Berserkers who purchase today will be added to our special Berserker allocation list and will receive priority notice about future releases. E-mail chris@terragenavineyard.com with your selection(s) from above and shipping address or register on our site
Feel free to give Chris a call seven-O-seven-362-6807 to discuss wines, vineyards, or anything related to off-grid life or construction. Please note our shipping states are: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, KY, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, NC, NM, NV, OR, PA, TN, TX, WA
Orders are first come, first serve.

Estate vineyard adventure story
About the owners/winemaker

We’re excited to participate this year!
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, and I’ll be checking the board throughout the day. I love chatting about wines.

We’re new here, and realize most (maybe all) haven’t had a chance to try our wines. I promise it’s a risk worth taking!

As a fairly new winery with very small production we don’t have a ton of CT reviews on our wines. We do have a few with the Seppa 2014 (available in the Winery review case).

Most reviews agree that our wines take time to mature!

Also check out our wines on Delectable, just search terragena!

Try us out and please post your impressions! We appreciate the feedback.

Hi Chris,

Nice to see you here. It is good to have more Humboldt represented here. Cabot and I get lonely.

Good luck with your first time offering here.

Watch out… The people here are BERSERK! [pillow-fight.gif]

We should get together and taste each other’s wines some time.

Thanks Andrew

Hopefully we can get together sometime soon.

Cheers!
Chris

Thanks Jleepson for the early-purchase order!

The experimental barrel tasting is right up my alley! But no shipping to OHIO. :frowning: Let me know if I misread it.

On BerserkerDay I have previously picked up a Keating series of Cabernets with different oak treatments, as well as the Patty Green soil type series.

Dusty, give me a call seven 0 seven 362-6807. I think can work out a private shipment option for you.

Thanks!
Chris

Chris -

Looking forward for the order - may have to pair the geeky barrel tasting with the equally geeky Flannery beef vertical!

Epic plan!

From mild to robust for pairing I’d say (young to old steak):
pommard neutral oak
pommard new oak
vineyard blend

You might have to play with the last two as I don’t honestly know which would be better. Or just try them all in pairs and create your own!

Here are some tech sheets from single barrel wines. Same Vineyard, same harvest, same fermentation management:
Pinot Noir 115 Neutral Oak
Pinot Noir Pommard in Neutral Oak
Pinot Noir Pommard in New Hungarian Oak
Pinot Noir Vineyard Clonal Blend

Thanks Dusty!
We’ll figure out how to get the wine to you somehow!