50% OFF Dilécta Wines

50% OFF ALL WINES LISTED BELOW

Hey all of you Wine Berserkers, I’m so excited to be a part of this amazing community of passionate connoisseurs. I thought about my offer this year, I think it would be special to release a couple of wines, at a hell of a price, to a crowd such as yourselves, so here it goes. P.S. my bio is all the way at the bottom if you don’t know me.

3 Wines

Library -2015 Match 50% Syrah, 30% Mourvedre and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon- Harrison Clarke and Alta Colina

New Release -2017 Pinot Noir- Murmur Vineyard

New Release -2016 Tiller 50% Syrah 50% Grenache- Rancho Boa Vista Vineyard

To order, click on the link below, select your wines you’d like to purchase and under payment put in the COUPON CODE: dilecta
http://www.dilectawines.com/wines/

If you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to call or email me and I will be happy to assist you through the process.
Email: Orion@dilectawines.com
Cell: 805-369-9129

Thanks guys I look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts on my new wines, and I’m excited for all of you to get your hands on them. Cheers!

Orion Stang, winemaker and owner of Dilecta Wines, began his career working under the guidance of Eric Jensen at Booker Vineyards, Paso Robles, CA in 2007. Orion quickly achieved the position of Assistant Winemaker, and Assistant Vineyard Manager, and at the completion of their 2011 vintage, he decided to leave Booker to start his own label. In the Fall of 2011, Orion established Dilecta Wines, and sharing space at Herman Story Winery, he prodcued his own first vintage. 2012 brought the advantage of working with Scott Hawley, of Torrin Wines. While working with Scott, an opportunity to be a part of a new project, Law Estate Wines developed, of which Orion Stang just left in September to focus on dilecta.

Hey Orion. Always looking forward to getting these beautiful wines in my hands… Coupon code isn’t working and can’t find the 2015 Match

Hi Orion (& Zarmeena) - I also have same problem on not getting the coupon code to work. So…can you place an order manually for me of 3 ‘15 Match, 3 ‘17 Murmur Pinot & 6 ‘16 Tiller. You can charge my card on file and we’ll pick up at the winery on our next trip up to Paso! Let me know either here or via email…and thanks for the generous offers!!

Hey guys, so sorry for the mistake. We are changing the code so it can work now. It will still be dilecta. I hope you’re all having a lovely Sunday!!

s

f

G

Code works now. Always a perennial buy in! Great juice!

F

F

H

f

g

f

Orion, emailed you. Not sure my order went through.

Update: went through on second try

What happened to Texas?!? Your wines probably my #1 find from BD9 and now I’m shut out. So sad. I hope others use this as a chance to try Dilecta for the first time. They do not disappoint (except when they cave to horrible TX shipping laws).

I’m in. Thank you.

d

Orion, do you mind sitting on this until April for pick up? May be up that way sooner but I’m not sure…