EXTENDED- LORING WINE COMPANY BD10 OFFERS - ** NEW OFFER ADDED **SAVE 50%

If you have any questions about the offers below (including ordering issues) please email my sister at Kimberly@LoringWineCompany.com.

There have been some issues logging onto our system - PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOUR BROWSER ISN’T AUTO LOADING THE INCORRECT USER ID. That seems to be the source of the errors.

OFFER 1

MYSTERY 2016 PINOT NOIR 3-PACK - ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY? [berserker.gif]

$79.99 (plus tax and shipping) - REGULAR PRICE $162 - SAVE OVER 50%

CLICK TO ORDER : Loring Wine Company | The Winery

3 mystery bottles of Single Vineyard Designated 2016 Pinot Noir. We guarantee it will be 3 vineyards you know and love!! NOTE - all 3 packs will contain the same mix of 3 different SVD wines. So ordering multiple 3 packs will result in multiple bottles of the same 3 wines. But they’re REALLY GOOD WINES… so you probably NEED to think about ordering multiple sets [drinkers.gif]

This is a bet you seriously CANNOT LOSE!!!

OFFER 2

MYSTERY LIBRARY PINOT NOIR 3-PACK - ARE YOU FEELING EVEN LUCKIER? [berserker.gif]

$79.99 (plus tax and shipping) - REGULAR PRICE… PRICELESS - SAVE SO MUCH WE CAN’T EVEN CALCULATE IT - BUT IT’S DEFINITELY OVER 50% OFF

Something TOTALLY NEW AND DIFFERENT THIS YEAR!! 3 mystery bottles of Single Vineyard Designated Pinot Noirs from our Library Collection. Since we have so little library wine left, we’ve created 3 different Mystery Three Packs:

1. 3 Single Vineyard Designated Pinot Noirs from the 2004, 2005, and 2006 vintages (16 packs available) - SOLD OUT!
  2. 3 Single Vineyard Designated Pinot Noirs from the 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 vintages (11 packs available) - SOLD OUT!
  3. 3 Single Vineyard Designated Pinot Noirs from the 2013 and 2014 vintages (24 packs available) - SOLD OUT!
    As you can see, we don’t have very much of these offers, so you’ll need to jump on this FAST. If you order multiple packs, we’ll try our best to give you different wines in each one. [drinkers.gif]

This isn’t even a risk - it’s a SURE THING !!!

OFFER 3

2017 COOPER JAXON PINOT NOIR 3-PACK

$49.99 (plus tax and shipping) - REGULAR PRICE $100.00 - SAVE 50% - THAT’S ONLY $16.67 A BOTTLE [cheers.gif]

3 bottles of our 2017 Cooper Jaxon Pinot Noir!! Named for my nephew, it’s a blend of barrels from all the vineyards we buy from. It’s BIG and BOLD and SUPER YUMMY [cheers.gif] It’s hands down my favorite of our 2017 Pinots. This is a wine that will jump on you and say “LOVE ME, LOVE, LOVE ME”. And at this price it may be the BEST DEAL IN CALIFORNIA PINOT NOIR you’re EVER going to find [dance-clap.gif]

OFFER 4

2017 RIVER QUINN CHARDONNAY 3-PACK

$49.99 (plus tax and shipping) - REGULAR PRICE $87.00 - SAVE 43% - THAT’S ONLY $16.67 A BOTTLE [cheers.gif]

3 bottles of our 2017 River Quinn Chardonnay. Named for my niece, it’s blend of barrels from all the vineyards we buy from. BRIGHT, CREAMY, INTENSE, and CRAZY TASTY [cheers.gif] Like the little girl it’s named for, this wine will STEAL YOUR HEART! [dance-clap.gif]

OFFER 5

2016 HALF BOTTLE 6-PACK

$75.00 (plus tax and shipping) - REGULAR PRICE $150.00 - SAVE 50% [cheers.gif]

YOU ASKED FOR IT - WE DELIVERED !!!

We’ve created 2 different half bottle 6 Packs:

1. 6 bottles of 2016 Garys’ Vineyard Pinot Noir - SOLD OUT!
  2. 6 bottles of 2016 Clos Pepe Vineyard Pinot Noir - SOLD OUT!

These wines really don’t need any more description. Come and get 'em !!!

\

OFFER 6 - JUST ADDED !!!

2016 BULLDOZER RED (PINOT NOIR) 3 Pack

$59.99 (plus tax and shipping) - SAVE OVER 50% [cheers.gif]

3 bottles of our 2016 Bulldozer Red Pinot Noir - from Russell Family Vineyard in Paso Robles. This wine is really AWESOME !!!

SHIPPING COSTS
To the east coast : $10.00 per order plus $2.25 a bottle FedEx Ground. So a three pack would be $16.75, a six pack would be $23.50, and a full case would be $37.00.

To California : $10.00 per order plus $1.25 a bottle FedEx Ground. So a three pack would be $13.75, a six pack would be $17.50, and a full case would be $25.00.

And something in-between to the states in-between [berserker.gif]

Hello, I’ve tried multiple times to log in to purchase wine but it doesn’t let me.
I reset my password just in case and tried again many times and it just keeps returning me to the log in page.

Could you please email my sister Kimberly@LoringWineCompany.com - she should be able to help you log on. Sorry for the hassle…

Love to have a splash of Loring available to enjoy throughout the year. Always look forward to the great Loring deals Brian puts out each and every year.

Thanks Brian and Kimberly!!!

Bought both of the 375 6-packs. Thank you!

People asked… we heard… and we delivered !! [berserker.gif]

Gotta go with the Mystery Library Pack, great offering this year Brian

My order is in! great offers

Nice offers Brian - you certainly did deliver. Thanks

We put the offer in the basket…

In for a 2004, 2005, and 2006 Mystery Pack.

LOL, make that 2, had to ahve the 04 - 06, then I saw the 08, 09, and '10 and could not help myself.

I might need a bigger basket.

In for two mystery packs.

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.
This shows up each time I try to order

My sister is looking at it. Could you please email her at Kimberly@LoringWineCompany.com in case she needs to work it with you.

Double check that your browser isn’t auto-filling either the User ID or Password incorrectly…

champagne.gif What wonderful choices, Brian. I just love 375s, so I went for both. champagne.gif

Let me make one thing perfectly clear . . . I am never buying another Loring wine until you remake that 18% chardonnay that I brought to Copenhagen years ago and that blew away those wimpy French wines with less flavor than their alcohol level, which is really hard for the French to do since the ABV levels are so low.

Just kidding about never buying any more Loring. Who was it who used to have “let your Lorings age” as their sig line. I have two bottles of '04 left. I will place an order for more.

Aloha Brian

Shipping to Hawaii?

Mahalo

Jim

We ship to Hawaii! Shipping costs a bit more because we have to ship via 2-day air but you can place an order to ship it Hawaii.