Signal Ridge Vineyards - High Altitude Cool Climate Wines: 35% off and PENNY SHIPPING on cases

[cheers.gif] Hiya Folks!

35% off and PENNY SHIPPING on cases – use code BD10 at checkout
[worship.gif] 6 bottle sample pack of Signal Ridge Vineyards Pinot, Chard, and Brut Sparkling (2 each) - 35% off ($98.80)

2 each of:
The Brut is a citrusy, crisp style. There are some marzipan and dough notes, but it’s really the lemon tartness that carries the day here.
The 2014 Pinot Noir is a perfect expression of what this extreme site is all about: Retention of natural acidity, firm backbone, intense flavor concentration. 13.7% abv.
The 2016 Hero Chardonnay is sourced from the historic Lolonis vineyard, in Redwood Valley, from vines planted in the 1940’s.

A great introduction to the Signal Ridge lineup!

[dance-clap.gif] 35% off and PENNY SHIPPING on a Mixed Case of Princess and the Peasant AND Signal Ridge Vineyard - 35% off ($208)

• 6 bottles Princess and the Peasant Poor Ranch Carignan 2017
  • 2 bottles Signal Ridge Vineyard Mendocino Ridge Pinot Noir 2014
  • 2 bottles Hero (by Signal Ridge) Chardonnay
  • 2 bottles Signal Ridge Anderson Valley Brut sparkler (méthode champenoise)

Click the link(s) above to order. To qualify for the PENNY SHIPPING – you can put two 6-packs in the cart and use code BD10 at checkout or, better yet, try the Princess and the Peasant / Signal Ridge Vineyards PENNY SHIPPING mixed case.

[rofl.gif] Only $208, plus 1 cent shipping. Use code BD10 at checkout.

ABOUT US:

Signal Ridge Vineyard is located atop the highest mountain in the Mendocino Ridge AVA, 2642 feet in elevation. Most of the fruit is kept for the Signal Ridge label, with a small portion reserved for a few other select wineries - Kutch, Bravium, Dashe, and Princess & Peasant. The resulting wines have uncommon tension and vibrancy, born of their marginal site.

Unfortunately, at this time we don’t ship to KY, MS, NH, ND, OK, SD, UT. AK and HI residents are not eligible for the free Ground shipping offer. All orders will be held until weather permits. Please PM me here or Facebook IM me (Dan Rivin) with questions - please keep in mind I live in France!

Thank you all for your time and to the team at Wine Berserkers for making this possible.

Wishing you all a very Happy Berserker day BD10
Roger [cheers.gif] Nacho [berserker.gif] Stephanie [flirtysmile.gif] Team SRV

And a big thank you to our first customers - Heide D, Chad R, Nate S champagne.gif

In for the sampler pack of Pinot, Chardonnay, and sparkles

In for the case!

Always in for a case of SR. The Carignane is superb!

Thanks, Dave, Jon!

And thanks to Berserker Champ Mike Evans, who called our Pinot “hard to stop drinking”

In for a case… 3rd year in a row for Carignane. Its become a favorite. Glad to see the Chardonnay and the Bubbles in the mix this year in addition to Carignane and Pinot.

Sean

Thanks for the continued support, Sean!

And thanks to Berserker Mark S, for the 91 pts on Cellartracker, where he called our Brut “Very Well Made”

Dan, I already went for the P&P/SR case, but when I tried to buy the sixer, it wouldn’t give a discount unless the spend was $190 or more

Thanks, Dave! I’ll PM you a new code right now [thumbs-up.gif]

If anybody’s in Dave’s position and makes the wise choice to come back and order more wine, let me know I’ll send you the universal Penny Shipping code

That worked Dan! Thanks, and in for the 6, in addition to the case.

For $1 million, I will pass along the secret code!!!

Here we are, at >2700 feet, the highest vineyard in all of Mendocino County.

And, if you know how high Mendocino County is, you’d know that’s really saying something

Better yet, how about a trivia question, and I will pass along the secret code to upgrade someone from a 6-pack to a full case with the penny shipping.

*** Signal Ridge is not only a Vineyard, it’s a remote ridge accessed by dirt road, 45 minutes from the town of Philo. Who is our most notorious former resident, who spent a bit of time here in 1968? Hint: could he have moved on after a few months because he was irriTATEd? ***

Charles Manson?

Good job, Dave! That was fast. I’ll bump you up from a 6er to a case!

more reading material

Thank you Dan! I am pretty good at trivia, and have made the claim that, if it doesn’t matter, I know it!

Glad to see it finally paid off!

Order in

Thanks Michael!