Young Hagen Pinot Noir and Chardonnay- Sonoma Coast- UP TO 30% OFF

2018 YOUNG HAGEN Berserker Day X

Thanks to Todd and the community for throwing the party, we’re happy to be back for our second year! Clearing out a few things and offering our first Chardonnay this year.

Three pack minimum, mix and match. 20-30% off on the wines with free shipping on 12 bottles ($50 value- aka a free bottle). Shipping on a 3 pack is $15 and $4 per bottle additional until the free shipping triggers at a case.

OFFER:

2013 Young Hagen Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir, very limited cellar clearance. $35/ bottle (30% off, normally $50)

2014 Young Hagen Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir, $40/bottle (20% off, normally $50)

2015 Young Hagen Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir, $40/bottle (20% off, normally $50)

2016 Young Hagen Platt Vineyard Chardonnay, $55/bottle (20% off, normally $68)
**Purchase via this link: https://www.younghagen.com/collections/berserker-day

Any issues with the link or questions, please PM me or email me directly at Tim@younghagen.com, order requests via email are ok too.

Ground shipping as weather allows (March/ April) unless you ask for the upgrade and approve additional costs.

AK and HI subject to additional shipping charges.

Notes:

2013 Young Hagen Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
3 barrels Produced

• Single vineyard wine from a proprietary vineyard on Occidental Road between Sebastopol and Occidental, meticulously farmed by Charlie Chenoweth.
  • 100% once-used French oak barrels for 15 months
  • Calera, Pommard, 115, and Elite clones
  • Aromatics of strawberry, orange blossom brown spice, mushroom and forest floor
  • On the palate- bing cherry, raspberry, sandalwood, with a balanced string of acidity lifting the wine throughout.
  • 15% Whole cluster fermentation in the final blend (fermented separately and blended back in)
    2014 Young Hagen Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir
    6 barrels Produced
  • 9 acre vineyard northeast of Occidental on Stoetz Lane- across the street from Treehouse and Silver Eagle.
  • Clones 115 and Pommard
  • This wine opens with black raspberry, cranberry, mushroom, and a hint of vanillin.
  • 20% new French oak was used on this wine and elevage was 11 months.
  • 14% Whole Cluster (fermented together with destemmed fruit on top)

2015 Young Hagen Riddle Vineyard Pinot Noir
    3 barrels Produced
  • Same vineyard details as the 2014 above, yield was half of 2014 and the wine brings that natural concentration of low yielding vines.
    -Black cherry, rhubarb, sandalwood with that Occidental citrus lift.
  • 25% new French oak aged sur lie for 15 months
    -12% Whole cluster- fermented separately.

2016 Young Hagen Platt Vineyard Chardonnay
    5 barrels Produced
  • Our own little .87 acre block of Old Wente Chardonnay on the western edge of the Platt Vineyard
  • Lemon oil, pear, hazelnuts, saline, white flowers with fresh acidity running through it.
  • Aged sur lie 12 months in 20% new French oak barrels and an additional 8 month in tank before bottling.

We will be at World of Pinot in Santa Barbara again this year, please stop by if you are attending.**

Great wines, highly recommended.

Thanks for the order Steve!

This is the offer I was waiting for! So good to see you back. Can’t wait to try your Chardonnay!

Thanks GTDavies!

Love these folks and the wine is fantastic! Looking forward to getting my hands on some of these!

Bryce: I’m done, no more wine for me.
Narrator: Bryce was not done.

Excited to try all four wines on offer!

I know there are a ton of great wines/offers on here today, but if the 2013’s aren’t sold out, something is wrong. That price is stupid good.

Just grabbed a case of the 2013’s. I can’t wait to try these. Thank you for the great offer!

Thanks for the order Bryce!

Thanks Will. Almost gone.

These were great last year (I’ve opened the 2013, 2014 and last night the 2015) so I needed a grab a few more! Thanks Tim.

Thanks Rebecca! We will ship when temperatures allow.