Keller Estate - BD 10 - Extended until Monday at 4:00PM PST or until wine lasts.

__Happy Berserkers 10th anniversary!
Keller Estate is excited to offer you our wine at some amazing prices.Make your life easy and just order our Mystery 6-pack for $84. Yes, that means $14 per bottle. No brainer right? Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Rose, Pinot Gris, Syrah… all cool climate.

Or, if you want to pick and choose, we are letting you be an adult and make your own selection of wines.

Buy any combination of 4+ bottles and get 35% off (*) and of course our always low flat rate shipping (excludes AK and HI). USE CODE - BDX35 at checkout
Check out our Berserker’s Only page accessable only with this link:CLICK HERE

New Customer. Mixed 6er from an airplane in Istanbul headed to Serbia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sean_S you’ll get an extra treat in your package for being our first 10th Berserkers Anniversary sale! Now buckle up!

I just purchased the Mystery 6-pk. I’m on a mission to try some new producers (for me) this year. Looking forward to trying your wines!

1 Like

Thank you! I’m thrilled you’re giving our wines a go! Let me know what ends up being your favorite wine.

I usually don’t bite on mystery packs but this time I said, WTF, why not.
Add in a code for 35% off on a 4 bottle purchase, I said, WTF, why not.
Looking forward to trying your wines Ana … [cheers.gif]

1 Like

You know what, you did good. It’s nice to know there are some places that you can trust. I’ll make sure your six-pack doesn’t double on your selections… :0. Don’t tell anyone.

I won’t mind at all if you double up … [cheers.gif]

I hate PA…

Not really familiar with the wines, but this seems like an easy buy. Order in!

1 Like

loved the older wines purchased last yr. in for a mystery 6 pack.

Our BDX are wines with a balance of new and older releases. The bright, mineral driven, great acid wines that we produce (courtesy of the Petaluma Gap) and our soft, gentle approach really create wines with great structure, texture (I’m all about texture in our wines) and finesse. Hope you enjoy and help us get 2019 running to a great start. We are going to Unified Symposium next week in search for a new sorting table! This sale with fund (hopefully a nice bit) our 2019 vintage sorting table!

I was going to behave and abstain today, but this one got me…
Order placed…and thank you for such a great offer!

1 Like

Sorry (not really) that I made you fall off the wagon! You’ll enjoy them, I’m sure

In for 6!

1 Like

2x Mystery 6 ordered from 30,000 ft over the Atlantic. First-time buyer. Many thanks for the intro to your wines!!

In for a Mystery 6. First time buyer as well. Looking forward to trying. :slight_smile:

champagne.gif Thanks you Matt for taking the chance. For me this year, the goal is to introduce our wines to many new palates. Yay!

Our BDX are wines with a balance of new and older releases. The bright, mineral driven, great acid wines that we produce (courtesy of the Petaluma Gap) and our soft, gentle approach really create wines with great structure, texture (I’m all about texture in our wines) and finesse. Hope you enjoy and help us get 2019 running to a great start. We are going to Unified Symposium next week in search for a new sorting table! This sale with fund (hopefully a nice bit) our 2019 vintage sorting table!
img_4296.jpg
Z

Florida loves a MYSTERY! Thanks.