Extended: Franny Beck Wines Screaming BD 10 Deals - WE WENT DEEP! UP TO OFF. Shipping everywhere

STILL GOING!

Alright folks, Franny Beck’s BDX offers are below. They are legit. Le-git!

To order, simply follow this link to our order page https://www.frannybeck.com/buywine.

For those that might have missed it, our preview page with some background info on us, our wines and our philosophy can be found here: BD10 SPONSOR FEATURE: Franny Beck Wines - BD10 Sponsor Features - WineBerserkers

Flat rate shipping is $15 on every order. So, the more you buy, the better the deal. Multi-offer orders are encouraged! WE CAN GET YOU WINE! If you don’t see your state listed on the order page, just send me a message at michael@frannybeck.com. We’ll take care of you, no problem.

“Place”- 3 bottles
1 bottle of our 2016 Armstrong Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 Bottle of our 2016 Johan Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 bottle of our 2016 La Chenaie Vineyard Pinot Noir
-This pack is an excellent way to get a glimpse into how different our vineyard source wines can be within a single vintage

Retail value of $114 + approx $24 shipping = $138.
For you today:

“Vintage”- 4 bottles
2 bottles of our 2015 Armstrong Vineyard Pinot Noir
2 bottles of our 2016 Armstrong Vineyard Pinot Noir
-What I love about this offer is that you will be able to simultaneously see the variation between vintages while at the same time finding how strong the vineyard characteristics of Armstrong are regardless of vintage.

Retail value of $152 + approx $31 shipping = $183.
Vintage analysis for a song!:

“Showcase”- 6 bottles
3 bottles of our flagship 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
1 Bottle of our 2016 Johan Vineyard Pinot noir
-A great package highlighting our current release wines. This is a really fantastic test drive! Like test driving a Ferrari

Retail value of $228 + approx $42 shipping = $270. Serious wine for a serious discount!
“Gone Berserk”- 12 bottles
6 bottles of our flagship 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
3 bottles of our 2015 Armstrong Vineyard Pinot Noir
1 Bottle of our 2016 Johan Vineyard Pinot noir
-A great way to stock up on some of your fave Franny Beck wines at a RIDICULOUS price. Inconceivable!

Retail value of $456 + approx $60 shipping = $516. How can you NOT take a flyer on this?!:

“Friend of a Friend Wants to Land His Helicopter at Screaming Eagle!”- 12 bottles
12 bottles of our flagship 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
-I always wondered why folks would settle for lesser wines as their daily drinker. Well, let me help you out here. I dare you not to take advantage of this deal. Have Franny Beck ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

Retail value of $456 + approx $60 shipping = $516. Yours every night for:

Just a little review on our flagship 2015 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
John Gilman View From the Cellar:
“This bottling is a barrel blend of the three different vineyards, so the wine ended up around fifteen percent new wood and thirty percent whole clusters. The finished octane is 13.4 percent and the wine is lovely, encompassing many of the appealing elements of its three constituent components. The bouquet is a deep and complex blend of red and black cherries, cocoa, lovely spice elements, a fine base of dark soil, a touch of fresh herbs and a discreet framing of cedar. On the palate the wine is pure, full-bodied, complex and very nicely balanced, with a good core of fruit, lovely soil tones, tangy acids and a long, classy finish that closes with fine-grained tannins and impeccable balance. Lovely juice.”
Drink 2017-2050. 92+ points

All of the offers can be found here: https://www.frannybeck.com/buywine. If you want to add additional wines to your order, the $15 flat rate will cover those bottles, too!

One more layer to today’s deal: We are offering our Wine Club members their discount ON TOP of the BDX deals. If you are interested in an ADDITIONAL 10-15% off of your order, you can find information and signup for our Wine Clubs here: https://www.frannybeck.com/wineclubs. We require a one year commitment to our Wine Club and must insist that signing up for the club means you agree to the terms outlined.

UVa doesn’t play again until Tuesday, so I’ll be here all day, ready and willing to answer any questions! Just post them to this thread.

Here is a link to some really nice reviews of our wines: https://www.frannybeck.com/reviews\

and the link to our Cellartracker main page if you’re interested in what others have to say about our wines: Producer Not Found - CellarTracker

Cheers All! Happy Berserkering!

In for one Showcase. Glad to see I could direct it to a pickup point this year. Thanks Michael!

3-pack ordered! Looking forward to it.

In for the “Place”. Thanks!

Order in for the Place pkg as well. Looking forward to the wine and also taking our first trip to WV in March.

In for a three pack of the ‘16s

Ok, I’m awake! Thanks for the order Bryce. You’re going to dig these wines!

In for a showcase :raised_hands:t3:

In for a Berserk pack :slight_smile:

Ordered 3 Place packs since I’ve already bought the 14s and 15s. Rounded out my case with 3 2017 Rose’! Thanks, Michael! flirtysmile

In for a Showcase! Excited to try!

Looking forward to try your wines! Order in.

Jeff, glad you grabbed a pack. Shoot me a message when you’re starting to plan your visits while you’re out here. We’ll set you up!

In for the showcase! Really excited to try the wines.

Thanks for the order Joe! This really is a nice little pack

In for a Vintage. Love the finesse of the Armstrong vineyard bottle.

Berserk pack indeed! Appreciate the super generous support, Karl! Cheers

In for a Place.

there’s a “place” for a “showcase” … IN.

[cheers.gif]

Sheila! How’s it going? So nice to see you posting! Glad you grabbed some rosé, there only like 2.5 cases left. I’m going to be in NoVa for some private tastings over the next couple of months, we should get together while I’m there. (Maybe with some of your wine buddies and drink some really nice wines!) thanks for the awesome support as always!