Cebada Wine BerserkerDay Deals!!!!!

Cebada is offering you 2 deals for BerserkerDay! newhere

Deal #1: 4 selections from the winemaker of bottles you must taste in our Old World Style for only $111 including shipping and tax.

Go to http://cebada.vinesos.com/our-wines and scroll down in our store until you see Berserker Deal. Add it to the cart. Over 50% discount on the wine. flirtysmile

• One bottle of our 2015 Sparkling Blanc et Noir; 75% Pinot Noir and 25% Chardonnay, no sugar in the dosage so it is dry! champagne.gif
  • One bottle of 2014 Chardonnay rated 94 by Wine Enthusiast. Alcohol 12.8, Chablis in style.
  • One bottle of our Rose of Pinot Noir. A_lcohol is 12%_ with Cherry/Strawberry notes and is crisp and refreshing.
  • And last but not least, our 2014 b_urgundy style Pinot Noir_ rate 93 points from Tastings.com. Earthly notes, beautifully balanced Pinot Noir with the alcohol at 12.5%.

Deal #2: Any 12 bottles of wine for 50% off and a flat rate shipping of $25. Use code: Cebada12

Go shopping and go crazy! Sparkling for $30/bottle! This is a one time offer you can’t miss! Choose from Pinot Noir, Rose of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sparkling and wait for it, our Blueberry Dessert Wine made from our Organic Blueberries with some aged brandy added. 100% blueberry. Get your antioxidants and a buzz at the same time!

How to Order: Go to http://cebada.vinesos.com/our-wines, our store on our website. You can click on the Berserker Deal in our shopping cart and for the 12 bottle deal, choose 12 bottles and put in code: Cebada12 . If you need to reach me, my cell phone is 714-448-9908. I look forward to your patronage [cheers.gif]

Cebada is located West of Sta. Rita Hills in Santa Barbara County just outside Lompoc. We are one of the closest vineyards to the Pacific Ocean at a 550 elevation where you can see the ocean. We get the afternoon ocean breeze through the vineyard and pick our grapes very early, usually starting in the end of July. Our style is Old World and when you taste our wines, you think you are in Burgundy. Our tasting room is down town Santa Barbara at 8 E. De La Guerra St.

\

sounds interesting, need to take a look.

Great. Any questions, I am here:-)

in for a mixed case of chardonnay - thank you

Thank you David.

The blanc noir with zero dosage screams berserker. [berserker.gif]

2014 Blanc de Noirs

Our first vintage, this Estate Blanc de Noirs is blended with 70% Pinot Noir and 30% of Chardonnay. This extra brut wine has no added sugar and perfect small bubbles with subtle fresh bread flavors. Great balance in this wine makes you keep coming back for more. Alcohol content is 12.4%. Cases produced: 110.

2015 Sparkling Blanc et Noirs

Our 2015 Estate Blanc et Noirs is blended with 75% Pinot Noir and 25% of Chardonnay. This extra brut wine has no added sugar in the dosage and lively bubbles that shimmer with hints of citrus, tropical fruit and dry pear. The bright acidity and crisp, clean mount feel leaves you wanting more. Aged 2.5 years before disgorging. Alcohol content is 12.6%. Cases produced: 97.

Thanks Tom!