Art+Science .... CIDER, PERRY AND WINE.... OH MY!

Berserkers Day X
ART+SCIENCE deals
Packages for the People

TO PURCHASE: go to http://www.artandsciencenw.com/berserkers-day-x for a dedicated Berserkers page with secure Paypal links for each item. If you prefer another way to pay, message Kim at roshamboartfarm@gmail.com.

Some of these are BRAND NEW not yet released, you’ll get the very first sips! All products to be shipped by May 1, 2019.

Wild Cider/Perry 4 pack, $80 + Free Ground Shipping
2 Wild Perry 2017 (100% foraged pear, a bit of tannins and a touch of acidity) SRP $20
2 Little Apples 2016 (foraged crab apple blend, tannic yet balanced) SRP $20

Wine Sampler 4 pack, $100 + free ground shipping
2 2017 Armstrong Pinot Noir (Ribbon Ridge Single Vineyard) SRP $28
1 2017 La Chenaie Sauvignon Blanc (Eola-Amity Hills Single Vineyard) SRP $22
1 2016 Symbiosis (50% foraged apples, 50% Johan Vineyards Gruner Veltliner) SRP $22

Specialty Cider Sampler 4 pack, $80 + free ground shipping
2 Clutch (traditional cider and heirloom apples single orchard in Amity) SRP $18
1 2016 Mountain Rose (Biodynamic single variety pink flesh apple Mt. Hood) SRP $22
1 Little Apples 2016 (foraged crab apple blend, tannic yet balanced) SRP $20

Perry 4 pack, $80 + free ground shipping
2 2017 Wild Perry (100% foraged pear, a bit of tannins and a touch of acidity) SRP $20
1 2017 Bird Brain Perry (from two 120 + year old pear trees 22 cases made) SRP $22
1 2017 Humble Perry (100% Pear from Biodynamic Orchard in Mt. Hood, OR) SRP $18

Humble Drinking 12 pack, $150 + free ground shipping
12 2016 Humble Cider (dry with a bit of acid) SRP $12

Shipped these two years ago to my son who is a big Cider fan and he loved them!

How long will these keep in a wine cellar or fridge?

Good morning David!
Happy Berserkers Day! I think of Cider like white sparkling wine. I have done several retrospective vertical tastings and not that I have extreemly old ciders (my first vintage of cider was 2013) they age gracefully in that time. I assume that they most likely will live for at least 10 years. Maybe next year I should do a vertical Pack!

Thanks for the feed back Siun! champagne.gif flirtysmile

I’ve been away for a bit milling and pressing pears, look at these beauties! They are an oddity of the d’anjou Pear, we use these in our Humble Perry blend.
pears2.jpeg