AXR Napa Valley | Berserker Day Offer

At AXR, we want to be reminded every day to live fully and to leave a lasting impression on our layer of history. Our Consulting Winemaker, Jean Hoefliger, is an artisan ( & berserker) inherently driven to push the envelope, continually challenging the cognizance of, not only winemaking, but life in general.

For Berserker Day 10 we are offering a 30% discount on the current release and cellar club exclusive wines. $1 Shipping on orders of 6 bottles or more. Additionally, with a purchase of 6 bottles or more, AXR invites you to go on a journey through the past, present and future of Napa Valley by offering you a complimentary tour and tasting for 4 ($200 value) at our historic estate in St Helena.

Visit www.axrnapavalley.com to purchase NO CODE NECESSARY. The AXR team will mail Complimentary VIP tasting with the purchase of 6 bottles or more.

The history of the V Madrone estate is compounded in layers; rooted in historic tales of fierce Native American hunting grounds, wild west pioneers and the first woman vintner of California in 1886. It has changed hands over the course of 134 years to become a brewery, restaurant, inn, winery and saloon. Consulting Winemaker, Jean Hoefliger, is utilizing fruit from the V Madrone estate in St Helena, as well as some amazing ‘Old Vine’ Zinfandel and Petite Sirah sites that assist in preserving the history of Napa Valley.

For Berserker Day this year we are offering a 50% on the entire V Madrone collection of wines (including library). $1 Shipping on orders of 6 or more bottles. Visit www.vmadrone.com to place orders. Use PROMO CODE: Berserker to receive your discount.

The code is not working for me, says offer not applicable

Meee too

I got my order in on vmadrone.com about an hour ago and the code worked. Not able to speak to axr.

Ordered V Madrone zin, ps, and zin/ps blend. Loved them last year.

So sorry everyone! I have been trouble shooting the AXR site and the code should work now, please PM me with orders if thats easier.

Hey All!

No code necessary for the AXR Prop Red. Just head to our website and start purchasing away! We did adjust the min bottle purchase so no need to purchase by the 6 bottles. Although you will receive $1 shipping if you purchase 6 bottles or more. Trust us, you won’t be disappointed with this wine!