iOTA Cellars, Eola Amity Hills AVA 30% off plus free shipping on all 6 packs!

****Discover iOTA Cellars Wines-Pinot Noir, Rosé of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from our estate vineyard, Pelos Sandberg.

THE BD10 DEAL! [highfive.gif] 30% off and free shipping within the continental U.S on all 6-packs or more! (Sorry, no shipping available to MI, NH, UT, KY, AL, MS, DE, ND, SD, RI.)

TO ORDER: Fill out our special online order form @ Order Wine – iOTA Cellars We will follow-up with an itemized invoice for your review. (State sales tax may be added where applicable.) OR go to our website and add WB10-6pack in the special promotion box of our order form. It’s that easy! Buy as many as you like! [drinkers.gif] [drinkers.gif]

Our pinot noirs range in price from $28-$44, our rosé $24 and chard. $35. Scroll down to see WB10 prices under bottle pictures.
More info. in The Wine/Offerings/Reviews section of our website. Offerings – iOTA Cellars. (Click on the labels or “read more” to access.)

Questions or comments? don@iotacellars.com/503-507-8063.

[thankyou.gif]

Don Sandberg
co-owner/winemaker

Pelos Sandberg Vineyard

iOTA Wines

\

I’m here if anyone has a question. Thanks for the order John S. A split case of 2015 iOTA PN and '16 rosé is a great choice!

Loved your Rose last year, its all gone. Went in for a case this year, maybe it will last.

IN … [cheers.gif]

[thankyou.gif]

[thankyou.gif] I think you’ll like the '16 even better. I’m still drinking the '13 not even peaking.

Thank you once again, Peter! champagne.gif

Check out some reviews on cellar tracker. The 2014 iOTA is a very balance Oregon Pinot. 2014 Iota Pinot Noir Pelos Sandberg Vineyard - CellarTracker

Here’s a no brainer. The 2015 Not One iOTA PN is a steal!
IOTA
Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills Not One Pelos Sandberg Vineyard 2015
Score: 92
Release Price $28
Country Oregon
Region Oregon
Issue Oct 31, 2017
Tasting Note
Polished and persistent, offering expressive red and dark berry notes that show orange zest, stony mineral and spice accents, with refined tannins. Drink now. 728 cases made.
–TF

Here’s another cellar tracker review. This one is for our 2016 chardonnay. Only 50 cases made and just a few left. 2016 Iota Chardonnay Pelos Sandberg Vineyard - CellarTracker

Here’s another no brainer! A beautiful wine for $28 shipped. Put this one in the cellar or buy plenty to drink over the next decade.

Wine Spectator
IOTA
Pinot Noir Eola-Amity Hills Pelos Sandberg Vineyard 2015
Score: 92
Release Price $40
Country Oregon
Region Oregon
Issue May 31, 2018
Tasting Note
Shows appealing verve and personality, with dark berry, smoked pepper and orange zest flavors that build depth toward big but refined tannins. Drink now through 2022. 542 cases made.
–TF

The 2012 iOTA is drinking beautifully now. Here’s what cellar tracker members think. 2012 Iota Pinot Noir Pelos Sandberg Vineyard - CellarTracker It’s a fruit bomb with so much more.

Great wines. I visited the winery in 2015 with my wife and really enjoyed their wines and hospitality. Unfortunately I did not get in on this offer yesterday but I will again order in the future.

Review of wines look great. Ordered 3 2015 PSV and 3 2015 one Iota PSV. Looking forward to trying them for the first time! [cheers.gif]

Hi Stephen-Thanks for the kind words and visiting us. I recall the NU connection you had with my wife Johanna. My offer is good through 1/28/19 but If you don’t get this in time you can send an order with wb10-6pack in the comments section and I’ll be happy to honor it. Also ignore PA shipping restrictions on my website. It’ll go through. Thanks! Don

Thanks Stewart- Solid wine choices! [thankyou.gif]

Don: order form for a case (6 x Phyllis and 6 x pinot) submitted right after your offer went ‘live’ on the 27th but no confirmation or billing received yet. Just checking to see that all’s well…

I have never had confirmation of my order nor my credit card charged. I contacted the winery by email but no reply. Anybody heard from them?

I received my invoice 3 days after BD and my CC was billed. Strange that you haven’t heard from Don.

Contacted Don today. They had my email wrong. They had my order so all set [cheers.gif]