Sojourn Cellars - Bonus Bottle of $125 Proprietary Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon

95 Point Wine for BerserkerDay!

Sojourn Cellars is thrilled to offer an allocation of our 2017 Gap’s Crown Vineyard Pinot noir, 2017 Sangiacomo Vineyard Pinot noir, and 2015 Beckstoffer Vineyard Georges III Cabernet Sauvignon, rated 95 points by Robert Parker, as well as other wines from our Spring Release.

Offer #1:
Receive a Bonus Bottle of our $125 (retail price) 2014 Proprietary Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon at no charge on orders of 6 bottles or more. Shipping also included at no additional charge. Our supply is limited to 73 bottles and is offered on a first come, first served basis. There are seven more bottles to go as of 1/29 in the am.

Offer #2:
Receive 10% savings on orders of 12 bottles or more in addition to the Bonus Bottle and shipping included from Offer #1.

New Sojourn customers may register to receive this offer using the link below. Existing Sojourn Mailing List members may also use Offer Code wineberserkers to take advantage of this offer when they sign-in to their Sojourn account using the link below. Call 707-933-9753 or email info@sojourncellars.com for personalized service.

Link to offer: Sojourn Cellars

One order per customer.

• Craig Haserot

Great, bd10 is on!

In on this one. Great offer!

In on this one, too. Thanks, Craig, for the great offers!

Hey Craig, I’m back from the dead … [cheers.gif]

Peter, I see that. Thanks again for your order!

Craig did my order go through?

Ordered a case but it was hard to stop at 12!

Thank you!

Ordered, and looking forward to it. Thanks!

In for a case - a no brainer!

See PM

In for six!

Agreed. Been a BD standby for several years now.

Got my order in. Love the Sangiacomo, Gap’s, and Home Ranch.

Thanks Stewart!

In for pinots yesterday as I have been every release for 4 years. A consistent favorite!

I’m in!!!

Andrew, Paul and Chris - Thanks so much for your support for Sojourn, we really appreciate it!

In for 6 split between cab and pinot. Who doesn’t love a bonus bottle! Sojourn is a new exploration for me and I’m very excited to give your wines a try.

Thanks Bud, and thanks Tim.

Add Tim, nice pull on the 2016 Home Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon. This is always a great Sojourn bottling from a vineyard that I personally planted but we don’t make very much and it always sells out quickly. Also, it is appropriately priced given how ballistic Cabernet prices are these days. Enjoy!