West of Temperance BD 10 Deals

Dear WineBerserkers,

Greetings from Northern California and congratulations on this tenth anniversary BerserkersDay!

champagne.gif

It is a great honor for us to be here with you once again for this incredible event - a big huge thank you to all WineBerserkers for the warm welcome we have received from this community!

A special thank you to Todd and his team for putting all of this together…thank you guys we are so grateful for what you do!

We are extremely excited to be back!

In small batches utilizing low intervention winemaking practices, we produce limited production, premium handcrafted California wines which ring true to the terroirs of our favorite vineyards. We specialize in Italian varietals including Aglianico, Fiano, Sangiovese and Teroldego, all from single vineyards sourced throughout California as well as some other goodies which you will find below.

All packages are discounted at 20% off of our retail prices, include California sales tax and $20 flat rate UPS Ground shipping anywhere in the continental US.

Without further ado…

The Italians

1 bottle 2014 Heringer Estates Teroldego
1 bottle 2013 California Aglianico
1 bottle 2016 Eaglepoint Ranch Sangiovese
1 bottle 2017 Due Ponti Fiano

A great sampling of our Italian varietals from north to south.

$142 ($122 + $20 flat rate shipping)

Click Here to Purchase

Limited.

California Aglianico Vertical

1 bottle 2012 California Aglianico
1 bottle 2014 California Aglianico
1 bottle 2015 California Aglianico

It is now time to go vertical with Aglianico. Drink now or hold for belated gratification…

$157 ($137 + $20 flat rate shipping)

Click Here to Purchase

Limited.

Teroldego Vertical

1 bottle 2013 Heringer Estates Teroldego
1 bottle 2015 Heringer Estates Teroldego

Teroldego is aging beautifully and drinking oh so well. No time like the present…

$145 ($125 + $20 flat rate shipping.)

Click Here to Purchase

Limited.

The 2015 Aglianico Project

1 bottle 2015 Heringer Estates Aglianico
1 bottle 2015 Taniguchi Vineyard Aglianico
1 bottle 2015 California Aglianico

With this package we showcase how our California Aglianico has traditionally been constructed. Each vineyard from the 2015 vintage (Taniguchi & Heringer) is broken down into very small, extremely limited designated bottlings of less than 20 cases each. The remaining barrels were blended to make our 2015 California Aglianico. We are offering this package exclusively for BD 10.

$140 ($120 + $20 flat rate shipping.)

Click Here to Purchase

Limited.

2016 Poor Ranch Carignane 3-Pack

3 Bottles 2016 Poor Ranch Carignane

Some say Carignane is making a comeback…did it go somewhere?

$104 ($84 + $20 flat rate shipping.)

Click Here to Purchase

Limited.

2017 Due Ponti Fiano 3-Pack

Our first white wine…I think we will be her chaperone.

$95 ($75 + $20 flat rate shipping.)

Click Here to Purchase

Limited.

2016 Eaglepoint Ranch Sangiovese 3-Pack

Who says you can’t make excellent Sangiovese in California…?

$113 ($93 + $20 flat rate shipping.)

Click Here to Purchase

Limited.

Colorfield, California Red Wine, Volume One, 3-Pack

How can a wine be both ridiculously playful and shockingly serious at the same time…?

$95 ($75 + $20 flat rate shipping.)

Click Here To Purchase

Limited.

Il Mostro! The Monster!

1 bottle 2014 California Aglianico
1 bottle 2013 Heringer Estates Teroldego
1 bottle 2016 Eaglepoint Ranch Sangiovese
1 bottle 2016 Poor Ranch Carignane
1 bottle Colorfield, California Red Wine, Volume One
1 bottle 2014 Yountville, Napa Merlot
1 bottle 2013 Giannecchini Ranch Petite Sirah
1 bottle 2013 Rio Vista Pinot Noir
1 bottle 2014 Rio Vista Pinot Noir
1 bottle 2017 Due Ponti Fiano

If you are feeling decadent…gather your friends and sample a case of (most) of what we do here at West of Temperance.

$309 ($289 + $20 flat rate shipping.)

Click Here to Purchase

Limited.

Click Here To See a Summary of all BD 10 Offers!

Questions? Comments? Special requests? Please call us on: 415.342.1603 or send us an email to: wine (at) westoftemperance (dot) com

We understand you have many options to choose from and we appreciate you taking a look at our offerings today…

Shipping:

We fulfill all orders upon receipt / as soon as we are able / per customer instructions / and as always with fine wine, weather permitting.
We are very sorry, we do not ship to Utah, Kentucky, Arkansas and Mississippi.
All wine shipped via UPS Ground and delivery times vary depending on final destination.
Continental USA only for these BD 10 offers.

This BerserkersDay X offering is valid through 11:59pm (PST), Monday, January 28th, 2019.

Thank you!
West of Temperance Logo.png

Never had any wines from West of Temperance before and I am a big fan of Italian varieties in particular. It seemed that the only way to get a good sampling was the Il Mostro! The Monster!

I went for the Italians

Order in. These guys are great.

In for the Aglianico and Carignane.

You are great too Michael. Thank you!

Il Mostro is a terrific choice Michael. Thanks so much!

Nice choice, Mark! Yes! [thankyou.gif]

Robert, the Italians package is a great introduction to what we do at West of Temperance. Thanks for your support!

I’m in for 3 pack of Carignan. Love this type of wine.

[highfive.gif]

Thanks Corey. So glad you are on board !

Love everything these guys do - the Fiano has taken over as my new favourite white. And had a bottle of the Teroldego last night w/ a steak…fabulous

Thank you! Glad you are enjoying the wines…

We love working with Teroldego and it’s a fun story how we became acquainted with the varietal.

We experienced early adopters upon releasing our first vintage and are currently offering our 2014 Teroldego at State Bird Provisions, Valenti & Co. as well as several other fine establishments in the San Francisco Bay Area.

[thankyou.gif]

1st time customer here. Went for the Italians as well as the Aglianico Project as it’s a grape that intrigues me.

Welcome to West of Temperance Jonathan and thank you for your order! Nice choices!

We are very much intrigued with Aglianico ourselves…

Check out what folks are saying on CellarTracker:

2012 Aglianico (91.2)

2013 Aglianico (91)

2014 Aglianico (92)

We look forward to serving you and can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the wines!

[thankyou.gif]

Thank you folks… The response we have received this BerserkerDay X has been off the charts…we are truly humbled. For those of you still interested in West of Temperance a friendly reminder our offer is valid through 11:59pm, Monday, 1/28/2019. We are at your service! Cheers!

We’ve had several questions come in regarding shipping, weather conditions, wine details, drinking windows, etc. so I wanted to take a quick moment and provide a general heads up…

Once we close out our sale tonight, our focus will move to preparing and fulfilling your orders. We work with a very experienced shipper based out of Napa Valley with 15+ years shipping experience. They are always on top of the weather conditions. If weather does not permit shipping to your location, we will hold your wine (at no cost) in our temperature controlled facility until weather permits. Please let us know if you have special shipping requirements.

For more information on the wines including details on drinking windows, pick date, vineyard locations, winemaking notes, etc., please have a look at our website where you will find information on each wine.

Happy reading! We know of some WineBerserkers who have printed out these fact sheets for bedtime reading…we always like to suggest wine related bedtime reading! [cheers.gif]

[thankyou.gif]

• 2014 West of Temperance Merlot Yountville - USA, California (2/9/2019)
    A gift from the gang at West of temperance. Pop and pour. Big mistake. I grabbed this to pair with a filet mignon and it was the perfect pairing just in three more years. 30 minutes in the decanter helped. This is a beautiful wine with tremendous structure which needs more cellar time. The color is a deep crystalline garnet. There’s a tremendous herbaceous note on the attack with rawhide. Combined with the dark cherry fruit, crushed black pepper and the very prickly tannins. Old world style and class. A tremendous wine.

Posted from CellarTracker

The guys at West of Temperance make great wines, but they just went above and beyond helping me with what I thought was a minor shipping issue. Wow, is all I can say. Show them some love and give their wines a try.

I just received my shipment yesterday. I was lucky to be home to receive it because with LSO, I get no tracking information. Letting them rest and then will refer to the CT notes to see what I should open first.