Castelli Vineyards Pinot (and Nebbiolo)

Castelli Vineyards

Berserkers Day participant since 2015.

While we are better known for our Nebbiolo than our Pinot, this year I want to encourage the Berserkers community to give our Pinot a try.
I have put together a 4-pack for $100 of our Estate Pinot for Berserker’s Day at a 20% discount. This special price added to the 15% discount code “BDX” brings the Pinot to a 35% total discount.

I know what you are thinking, "another RRV Pinot”, but ours is a bit different (aren’t they all?…)

• Our vines are dry farmed and completely organic.
    All fruit is Estate. To learn about our vineyard practices click HERE
    We use only neutral barrels and use minimal sulfur additions. To learn about our winemaking practices click HERE
    Our current release is 2013. (196 cases produced)
    No accountants were involved in the making of these wines

The wine reflects these choices and is a great option for anyone looking for a brighter, lighter, unoaked Pinot Noir raised in the Green Valley appellation (possibly the coolest) of RRV. It has the structure to hold up to a boeuf bourguignon, but is light and fresh enough to pair with fish dishes.

Our Nebbiolo is also discounted 15% by using “BDX” at check out. For all orders, free shipping in California and $3/bottle everywhere else.

ORDER HERE

Thanks for your support!

Emilio

Hi Emilio! Excited to get some Castelli wine finally!!
Kurt

Kurt:
Wanna do an exchange?
E

Your system is charging $36 for 10 bottles instead of $30.

Took a sampler of the Nebbiolo, Thank You!

Matt:
Thanks for your order.
I’ll credit your CC when I get to shipping.
E

Hi Emilio: I was charged $23 for 6 bottles shipping. Is there a $5 handling charge too? Joe Healy, at Bella, recommended I try your Nebbiolo as his private label that I’ve enjoyed for several years has now sold out.

Cheers,

John

John:
No, there shouldn’t be any extra charge. I’ll look into it but in the meantime I’ll make sure to credit you for the extra charge when I ship.
Thanks for your support and I’ll make sure to thank Joe as well.
E

Looking forward to the Nebbiolo sampler pack!

I purchased one of each. Excited to try a domestic nebbiolo.
Cheers

I am in for a 6 pack Nebbiolo sampler. Love to try it. Have not had a Cali Nebbiolo since I tasted the Palmina over 10 years ago. Should I age these or drink them up? Italian varietals from California is what actually got me back into wine 23 years ago when I attended a Cal-Ital trade show when I was in San Francisco and had a free afternoon.

Well, they’ve aged 4 years in barrel and one year in bottle so they are ready to drink.
That said, we opened a 2002 this past Thanksgiving and it showed wonderful.
If you like older wines, these will age very well.
Taste them all and decide. Probably age the Luna Matta and the Estate further.
The Luna Matta especially needs a lot of air at this stage.
Thanks for your support.
E

Emilio,
Would love that but absolutely not necessary!
I’ll get ahold of you guys and let’s meet up soon. We’re basically neighbors. :sunglasses:
Kurt