BD10 Clos Pepe Offer!

Attn Pinot-philes, and Central Coast wine-lovers!

I’ve often heard it’s not the deal that “seals the deal”, but the under-the-table, second-level deal. So let’s cut to the chase and offer you the best, second-level, deal available.

Like most wineries, we have our regular retail price, and then our discounted “preferred” or club price. I offer you that PREFERRED price. But that is not all. For BD#10, I am offering 25% off that, already advantageous, Preferred price. In addition, full case orders (mix and match) will get $1 shipping. A lot to digest, I know, and you are welcome to call to have me walk through all of the potential iterations. I won’t waste time or space here specifying all of the details about the wines or possible order combinations, but am going to just list the available wines and let you contact me with your questions or orders! These are all wines made during our run as the vineyard managers of our vineyards, by Wes Hagen, and not anything made since. Available vintages/wines include:

2012/2013/2014 Clos Pepe Estate Pinot Noir - Retail $59, Preferred $49.
2013 Clos Pepe Estate Chardonnay (steel-barrel fermented) - Retail $45, Preferred $35
2013/2014 Axis Mundi Red Blend (2/3 Grenache, 1/3 Syrah), Windmill Vineyard - Retail $25, Preferred $19.
2013/2014 Clos Pepe Estate Brut Rose Sparkling Wine (100% Pinot Noir) - Retail $65, Preferred $55.
2013/2014 Clos Pepe Estate “Vigneron Select” Pinot Noir - $75 Retail, $65 Preferred.

Again, this offer is 25% off of the “Preferred” price. Speak now, or regret it later.

Cheers,
Andrew Turner
Brand Manager
Clos Pepe Estate wines
andrew@clospepe.com
(805) 735-2196

Is the link to the Clos Pepe BD10 Offer Up yet? I don’t see it on the website or in this forum.

Philip, I noticed he said to contact him with orders or questions. I sent him an email for my order. You might try this too.

Just talked to Andrew Turner. He is pouring at a distant wine event, and can’t get back to people now. All emails he is getting with orders will be contacted either tonight or tomorrow. Rest assured he is seeing them.

Emailed