Lagier Meredith - 3 Irrefutably Irresistable Deals

This is our 9th BerserkerDay and we’ve got 3 exceptional deals for you – a trio of Syrah mags, a Tribidrag vertical 6-pack and a Syrah vertical 12-pack. All are from our own vineyard on Mount Veeder. All have been stored under excellent conditions in our own cellar. Links to CellarTracker tasting notes are way down at the very bottom. Questions? Please email me at mail@lagiermeredith.com

Offer #1: Lagier Meredith Syrah – 3 Magnums for $220 – a 33% discount
THE MAGS ARE SOLD OUT

If you’ve been a Berserker for a while, then you know that Lagier Meredith Syrah ages with the best. And you also know that our Syrah is complex, balanced and quite beautiful. Here’s an opportunity to obtain magnums of 3 vintages of our Syrah.

1 magnum each (1.5 liters) of 2014, 2015, and 2016 Lagier Meredith Syrah. Drink them now or hold them for a few more years. They’ll keep getting better.

Full retail price for these 3 bottles would be $330, so the BerserkerDay price of $220 represents a 33% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price. To give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be approximately $30 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $22 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, LA, MS, RI, UT

Only 12 sets available. Maximum of 1 set per person

To order, click on the link below

$220
Lagier Meredith Magnums
http://www.lagiermeredith.com/wines

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBD3MAG

**Offer #2: Lagier Meredith 6-bottle Tribidrag (aka Zinfandel) mini-vertical for $180 – a 33% discount**Tribidrag is what we call our estate Zinfandel, a spicy and harmonious mountain version that is decidely non-jammy. Tribidrag was the ancient name for Zinfandel in the Middle Ages, when it was widely grown along the Dalmatian Coast of present-day Croatia. It was one of the most important varieties in the Adriatic wine trade in the 1300’s. We call this wine Tribidrag as a tribute to the noble and ancient European heritage of Zinfandel. This deal is for six 750 ml bottles, 2 each of 3 vintages.

2 bottles each of 2014, 2015 and 2016 Tribidrag

Full retail price for these 6 bottles would be $270, so the BerserkerDay price of $180 represents a 33% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price. To give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $32 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $20 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, LA, MS, RI, UT

To order click on the link below

$180
Lagier Meredith 6-bottle sampler

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBD6PAK

**Offer #3: Lagier Meredith Syrah 4-year vertical 12-pack for $400 – a 39% discount**Our Syrah is consistent in its balance and complexity, but every vintage is distinct because no two years are ever the same in the vineyard. With this offer, you’ll have the opportunity to experience that for yourself. This deal is for 3 bottles each of 4 consecutive vintages.

3 bottles each of 2013 Syrah, 2014 Syrah, 2015 Syrah and 2016 Syrah

Full retail price for these 12 bottles would be $657, so the BerserkerDay price of $400 represents a 39% discount.

Shipping is not included in this price. To give you an idea of shipping cost, ground shipping will be $50 to the Midwest or the East Coast and $29 to the West Coast. We’ll ship as the weather permits. We do NOT ship to the following states: AR, DE, KY, LA, MS, RI, UT

To order click on the link below

$400
Lagier Meredith Vertical 12-pack

You must enter this code to get the discounted price: LMBDV12

CellarTracker tasting notes and some scores:

2013 Syrah: 2013 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 93, RP 91

2014 Syrah: 2014 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 94, RP 92

2015 Syrah: 2015 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 93, RP 92+, Galloni 95

2016 Syrah: 2016 Lagier Meredith Syrah, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 94, WA 93+

2014 Tribidrag: https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=2365123
WS 92

2015 Tribidrag: https://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=2637730
RP 91, Galloni 94

2016 Tribidrag: 2016 Lagier Meredith Tribidrag, USA, California, Napa Valley, Mt. Veeder - CellarTracker
WS 92

Grabbed the mag deal, thanks Carole, especially since it has a 2016 for my sons birth year stash.

Irrefutably irresistible indeed! I see another offsite storage unit in my future. I didn’t pull the trigger on L-M last year, but have corrected my error with a case each of syrah and tribidrag. Many thanks for the great offers, Carole, and I look forward to the wine, which I’ve heard nothing but great things about.

Hey Carole, in for 2 6 packs of the Tribidrag. Never had your wines before but my wife and I are huge Zin fans (I in particular, mountain Zin), so we’re looking forward to trying them!!!

In for the vertical case! I opened a 2004 Syrah on Monday, and the bottle was just as fruity and fresh on Friday when I finished it! These wines are made for the long haul! Every time I open a bottle, I’m blown away by their quality!

Thanks Carole-

In for the Tribidrag!

Jim

Lagier Meredith Syrah 4-year vertical 12-pack is a done deal for me. Great.

6 pack of Tribidrag.

In for a case of syrah–THANKS!!! Sure hope the mags sell out by later today, cuz that offer has me considering more…

Only 4 sets of mags left

Now only 2 sets of mags left [wow.gif]

I just got a mag set! still have 2 of the 2005 mags!

Drink up Mel!
(Or hold 'em for another 10 or 20 years [cheers.gif] )

Hopefully I snuck my order in before the deadline.

Yes, your order’s good. Just 1 more set of mags left and then after that one goes, the website should show it as “sold out” (if I set it up correctly).

And the mags are gone . . .

But still 2 other great deals available!

[cheers.gif]

Order in for 4-year vertical 12-pac!

In all the excitement I almost forgot to order. The Syrah is simply my favorite.

Thanks for all your orders. We’ve got a lot of shipping to do!

We’ll probably start shipping next week (week of 2/4) and we’ll start with the southern states. We won’t ship to the Midwest until you guys warm up a bit. I’ll be in touch with each of you individually when we’re getting ready to ship your order.

Carole