Pure Napa Pedigree from Jean Hoefliger @Alpha Omega Winery

Happy BDX Berserkers! Welcome to your Alpha Omega Winery Offers!

New Special offers for our Berserker Club Members! If you’re not a member yet and would like to kick the tires PM me and let’s chat.

Fresh off their fall release we have our 2016 Single Vineyard Cabernets and our flagship ERA available to you in a curated case of your choosing at Futures pricing.
2016 Single Vineyards Retail Price: $230/btl Berserker Price: $185/btl
2016 ERA Retail Price: $285/btl Berserker Price: $200/btl
Quantities are limited so get on them early. Library and Large Format options are also available!

For the white wine lovers we have our Unoaked and Napa Valley Chardonnays at 30% off so go Berserk!
2014 Napa Valley Chardonnay Retail Price: $76/btl Berserker Price: $53.20/btl
2015 Napa Valley Chardonnay Retail Price: $78/btl Berserker Price: $54.60/btl
2015 & 2016 Unoaked Chardonnay Retail Price: $44/btl Berserker Price: $30.80/btl

Big Bottles! We have an assortment of large format options from multiple vintages of our Napa Valley Cabernet and Proprietary Red available at 30% off for Berserkers.

$1 ground shipping on all orders of 6 bottles or more!

For investigative purposes, click the link for our Accolades page Alpha Omega Winery | Napa Valley Wine | Accolades

To take advantage of any of the offers above or explore other available wines please call 707-339-7278, 707-339-7276 or email us at acquire@aowinery.com

My wife and I are members of their wine club, can’t say enough good things about the quality of these wines.

Had a bottle of two² last night. Loved it.

Thanks for the endorsement Anton, glad you are enjoying the wines. Check in tomorrow, I may have something special for our club members who are also Berserkers!

Two Squared is an awesome wine especially at the price point, glad you liked it Chuck. I dont have any specific Berserker offers for it this go around but feel free to contact me anytime and we can see about stocking you up. Happy BDX!

Will do!

[cheers.gif]

Excited to see what it is!

Hi Rajesh,

We have a few library gems that we pulled out especially for our Berserk Members. give us a call at 707-339-7278 to check out some of your options. Thanks for reaching out!

So glad to see AO on berserker day, love their wines!

Glad to see you too, thank you Lauren! enjoy those beautiful bottles!