THE WINE CHECK YOU'VE WAITED 10 YEARS FOR! (Offer Good through 1/28/19!)

OFFER EXTENDED - GOOD THROUGH 1/28/19
The first and only Wine Berserker Wine Check! And 10% off, too!

You already know how awesome The Wine Check is, and how there are over 250,000 of these babies flying the skies worldwide, safely delivering wine to airport carousels everywhere, and finally, for BD10, we’ve come up with this special version, commemorating this big day.

“What? Are you serious? Where have you been all my life??”

$64.80 without shipper box insert (AFTER discount, using code bd10future)
(surely you have your own 12-bottle shipper box, or will, after BerserkerDay 10!)

$76.50 WITH shipper box/insert (AFTER discount, using code bd10future)
(yeah, just give me the one that is the highest rated for strength and fits perfectly)

This is a FUTURES order* - we’ve not yet made them, but we will…just for those who order! *Will ship first week of March due to production schedule.

If you need a Wine Check sooner, or are just intimidated by carrying this bad-ass Wine Check, use promocode BD10 to get 20% off a standard red Wine Check with white logo or stealthy red-on-red Wine Check (offer not applicable to black with black mini logo as demand outstripped supply on those babies!)

How can I order, you ask?

We’d normally put the hyperlinks directly on that post, but since we just launched our new website, we want to show it off a bit, so go check it out (if you have time!) at www.thewinecheck.com - you can click ‘shop now’ or ‘shop’ at the top, and the special BD10 Futures Wine Checks are the only items on page 2

sorry for the late entry!

OK I ordered mine!

Thanks, Doug! Super excited to have them made!

The best of the best of the best!!

Oh, Rob!!! <3

That is bad ass. If I didn’t have two of the original ones I’d consider it. Heck I still may…

Jason! Give the others away…leave them with the hosts when you travel next… Do it! :slight_smile:

Could not be happier with the two that I already have! And I can personally attest to being able to move two of these around an airport along with 2 other pieces of baggage - it’s all a matter of balance.

With United, it costs $30 to bring one of these on board - so $60 round trip. I was able to bring a case of wines for my sales calls - and then bring a case of beer back with me . . .

Cheers

Larry, GREAT to hear! Where’s that preferred status (free checked luggage) for a hard-working-itb wine guy? I’ll make a call to the airlines. They obv don’t know their customer.

Don’t forget Alaska Airlines…Oregon Wine flies free (no baggage charge on Oregon wine). I think they still have this deal.

they do, but they aren’t pushing it as hard as they used to, which sucks…the person in charge of the whole program retired last year and the program sort of retired with her.

2 Cases flys free on Southwest every day…

Do you guys ever envision doing a discount on the smaller version? Or is that another situation where demand is outpacing supply?

Oh hell yes! Where has this been all my life [winner.gif]

Hey Nick, We did a special on the Elite in the past for BerserkerDay. It’s always possible we’ll do it again :slight_smile:

champagne.gif Only the Best for the Best!

Happy to finally pick up a Wine Check. I don’t know when I’ll get out to wine country again, but I’ll sure be ready!

[wink.gif]

1 Like

Don’t you ever travel with wine? I take a Wine Check with me on almost every vacation! (the wine sucks in Mexico…and Costa Rica)

Wish I could have flown these for free - but not on United . . . and they worked out best for where I traveled this time. Next time though - I’ll look at some other airlines to see about ‘free’ luggage options . . .

Cheers