AUCTIONS ARE POSTED!!!

I’m sure you are already in trouble with your spouse/significant other, but please do support the auctions, since now they are available to see and bid on!

Because WB doesn’t charge the participants any fee or cut of the sales they do on BerserkerDay, these auctions provide that same general result, but with a much happier group, because it maximizes the discounts the participants can pass on to you, and allows them to highlight some special items (flights, large formats, limited runs, etc)

Enjoy! Auctions close at 8pm! PLEASE read the ‘readme’ rules atop the auctions, as every year we have some issue with sniping. There’s a hard and fast rule that Brig enforces regarding bid times, so it doesn’t matter what your clock says, it’s the forum/server clock and that timestamp that matter. If you plan to snipe, be sure you do so before 8:00 pm and you better have a higher bid than the other person or people who are sniping! neener

8PM EST or PST?

Just read the rules - PST pileon

I will also add that the BD sponsor ads are posted on those threads.

I was looking for Veleta in the lower section, and thought Nola wasn’t offering anything this year.

No they weren’t - the Auctions were in their own subforum. You may have been looking at ‘view new posts’ which takes them from all forums based on last post time. Auction subforum was JUST auctions.

I didn’t articulate this very well, but this wasn’t about the auctions, but the BD offers. Nola (and others) paid to get into prime position. I thought she didn’t have any offers, but it took me awhile to find her offers in the top part. I did figure it out eventually, and bought stuff from her, and had a nice phone conversation as well.

I did post to direct folks to the “upper level”. I found other offers up there, and bit as well.

I dropped some serious bucks, and blame you, and bourbon for my over the top spending!

I think i am in contention for All Star spending

Yes, that was in the Master Thread [cheers.gif] The Tier 3 Sponsors (of the PR campaign - Forbes, etc is from that) got ‘pinned’ at the top for the whole day!

You need to post your take-home in the ‘what did you get?’ thread, as there are some MVP candidates already posted there, but I can guarantee you are the auction MVP and I’ll create that badge this year as well - not by dollar amount, but quantity of auctions, with FOUR! Normally Paul Hiyake would have the title

Will do, so much for trying to up the ante!! [cheers.gif]