AUCTION: 3-pack 2016 Vincent Pinot Noir Single Vineyard Horizontal

Donor: Vincent Fritzsche
Value: $125
MinBidIncr: $10
Auction Closes: 8pm PT
Shipping: Shipping Included

A three pack selection of 2016 Vincent Pinot Noir from single vineyards in the Eola-Amity Hills

• 2016 Vincent Pinot Noir Silvershot Vineyard
  • 2016 Vincent Pinot Noir Bjornson Vineyard
  • 2016 Vincent Pinot Noir Zenith Vineyard

Zenith vineyard > is located on Zena Road in the heart of the Eola Hills. Zenith is owned by Tim and Keri Ramey. This site was formerly known as the O’Connor vineyard, and bottled separately for years by St. Innocent. We source Pommard clone Pinot noir grapes from block 6-G, from vines planted in 2003. Soils here are thin Bellpine and Woodburn over old seafloor. We have made a vineyard-designated wine from Zenith since 2008.

Bjornson vineyard > is located in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA, just across the gully from the famed Seven Springs vineyard. This is an exceptional neighborhood for Pinot noir grapes, and we’ve been delighted to work with this fruit since 2011. This site gives wine higher than average in color, with great depth and intensity as well as grace and elegance. I’m very excited about the potential here.

Silvershot vineyard > is off 99W on the western side of the Eola-Amity Hills AVA, We began sourcing 114 and 115 clones from own-rooted, non-irrigated vines planted in 2000. Soils here are light brown and tan, with lots of shallow sandstone in what was once the floor of an inland ocean. We began producing wine from Slivershot (formerly Crowley Station) vineyard in 2012.

$50

$60

$75

$110.

Winner

The first time I tasted (and enjoyed a Vincent Pinot Noir) was with Vincent at a dinner with The Count.

I’m so looking forward to drinking this wine.

Vincent, thanks for contributing this auction item!

Dan