BD10 SPONSOR FEATURE: Sojourn Cellars

We are happy to participate in BerserkerDay again this year and to support Todd and the Wineberserkers Team. We certainly appreciate all the work that goes into hosting and maintaining this forum. Sojourn has a great offer in store for BerserkerDay, so be sure to check back in with us then.

We recently produced a Sojourn Cellars video that talks about how we got started and our winemaking/vineyard philosophy with some fantastic cinematography. You can check it out on YouTube here -

Sojourn Cellars is a family-owned artisan producer of highly-rated Pinot noir, Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay wines based in the in the town of Sonoma. We are fortunate to make wines from celebrated vineyards such as Gap’s Crown, Sangiacomo, and Beckstoffer Vineyard Georges III.

Additional background information can be found at https://www.sojourncellars.com/

-Craig

Not including BerserkerDay, Sojourn Cellars wines are sold through allocations to mailing list members twice a year. Founders Craig Haserot and Erich Bradley are focused on producing and sharing memorable wines from some of California’s most renowned vineyards.

Our hands-off winemaking style allows the character and personality of these special vineyard sites to shine through in the finished wines. Every single decision we make, every vineyard we work with, every person on our small team, and every hour spent in the winery is done to deliver an extraordinary experience to Sojourn customers.

https://store.sojourncellars.com/mailinglist/

Always happy with Sojourn’s wines . . .

Nice video Craig.

I’ve been meaning to try your pinot. Now I will!

The winter Pinots are my favorites.

Rodgers Creek is my favorite. Cooler climate and the Pommard clone. Doesn’t get any better than that.

I’ve never had a bad bottle of Sojourn. Never.

[cheers.gif]

+1

Every Sojourn wine I’ve had has been excellent! Love them!

Been a loyal buyer since the 2005 vintage. Great stuff!

Hey folks,

Thanks for the nice words. Like many others, year after year we work super hard to consistently produce our high quality wines.

The video we produced over-exceeded even our highest and wildest expectations. Enjoy and thanks again for your support for Sojourn.

-Craig

Beautiful video!
I think I should give them a taste.